games i should get for the wii?

keyblader123

Banned
Mar 13, 2007
Desteny Island
Wii Online Code
4666-3087-0564-0001
theres some games ive been recemending that i need your help with! thees are the games:sonic and the secret rings,wario ware:smooth moves,and red steel!

which one should i get?!?! can you help me?:sad: :sad: :D :frown2:

well, all those games are very different from one another-

sonic is going to be just like all the other sonic games youve ever played, i downloaded the VC so i didnt bother spending 50$ on it even though the graphics look good and i heard the game was alright in reviews. however ill pass on it

red steel was good however i wasnt a big fan. it was more of a personal reason thing. primarily because im a gun snob and ninjas/samari's dont rely on guns (its the job that makes me a gun snob)

and warioware i loved. however it takes like all of an hour to beat the game yourself. if you have a girlfriend that is at your house constantly or friends you like to play videogames with, deff get this game. up to 4 people can play and its great fun making an "fool" of yourself in public LOL. dont cheat though, actually do the moves as instructed. makes the game that much more fun

now that i gave you my personal opinion, i hope it helps in gearing you to the right decision. all the games are good so its really your call now :)

good luck :thumbsup:

well acualy...

sonic and the secret rings has wat all the gamers wanted this year! they say it brings back memorys of sonic adventer battle 2! so i dont know what to pick!!!:eek:ut: :eek:ut: ...im probuply gona pick two! if dat im ... i dont know!!

keyblader123 said:
sonic and the secret rings has wat all the gamers wanted this year! they say it brings back memorys of sonic adventer battle 2! so i dont know what to pick!!!:eek:ut: :eek:ut: ...im probuply gona pick two! if dat im ... i dont know!!

like i said it was personal opinion :) i got sonic already on VC so again to be repetative, i didnt wanna spend 50$ on another sonic game. ya know?

but seeing as how you stood up for sonic first, id say thats your gut instinct to buy :D see how psychology works sometimes?

i already did my damage last night at best buy. probably buy more games this weekend too (got godfather and blazing angels last night, want to buy cook off mamma even though they said it stinks)

I'd say you need to get a new list of games to choose from. I don't have Sonic and don't plan on getting it. I heard it gets old fast. That's the case with Warioware also. Got old very quick IMO. RedSteel isn't bad, but I didn't care for the sword fighting and it didn't really give you any option for exploring. The only open doors in the game were the ones you had to go thru to get to the next part of the game. No exploring.

Games in which I have played and enjoy much better are...
- Call Of Duty 3
- Need For Speed: Carbon
- Excite Truck
- Madden 07
- The Godfather
- Zelda

ImageFX said:
I'd say you need to get a new list of games to choose from. I don't have Sonic and don't plan on getting it. I heard it gets old fast. That's the case with Warioware also. Got old very quick IMO. RedSteel isn't bad, but I didn't care for the sword fighting and it didn't really give you any option for exploring. The only open doors in the game were the ones you had to go thru to get to the next part of the game. No exploring.

Games in which I have played and enjoy much better are...
- Call Of Duty 3
- Need For Speed: Carbon
- Excite Truck
- Madden 07
- The Godfather
- Zelda

the games i have are

blazing angels
godfather
COD3
zelda
wario
trama center
redsteel
repala fishing
wiiplay
wiisports
and need for speed (some reason i keep calling it grand turismo lol i have NFS! lol)

Back