Games like zelda

RACH74

lovin it
May 4, 2007
poole
hi all

can anyone recommend a game that is like legend of zelda as im totally hooked on it at the moment and just wondered if there are other games out there that are similar

If you liked Twilight Princess, then I suggest you also try The Wind Waker (Gamecube) and Ocarina of Time as well (Virtual Console).

can you get these games for the wii as im looking for games for the wii that are similar to legend of zelda, i have wii sports, wii play and i did have eledees but i couldnt get on with that, i found it boring and bit silly
so any suggestions for good games on wii would be appreceiated

cheers

RACH74 said:
can you get these games for the wii as im looking for games for the wii that are similar to legend of zelda, i have wii sports, wii play and i did have eledees but i couldnt get on with that, i found it boring and bit silly
so any suggestions for good games on wii would be appreceiated

cheers
Have you only played Twilight Princess? If so, you can play the other two Zelda games, which I stated in my previous post, using your Wii's backwards compatibility. It can play both Gamecube and Wii games.

Starfox Adventures For The Gamecube Is Inferior, But Similar To Zelda Games.

:D

Byuakuya said:
Have you only played Twilight Princess? If so, you can play the other two Zelda games, which I stated in my previous post, using your Wii's backwards compatibility. It can play both Gamecube and Wii games.

No need to stop with those two either, try them all.

Back