Games Online

I wish Wii Sports would of added a online multiplayer function. That would of been great!

You never know, updates might come out for ANY game making it online. Wii Sports included. Just matters on developers. Of course if Wii Sports does have online or not it wont affect how many people buy it since its free, so I doubt they will.

Mii myself and I

It seems like the wii is capable of handling online gaming... maybe thats why the mii avatars are so basic looking. To play some live one on one tennis over the internet will take plenty of processing power.

I can wait for the online games...would have been nice if they had been able to incorporate at least WiiSports leaderboards.

Zori said:
You never know, updates might come out for ANY game making it online. Wii Sports included. Just matters on developers. Of course if Wii Sports does have online or not it wont affect how many people buy it since its free, so I doubt they will.
It'd be cool if they came out with Wii Sports 2. Wii Sports 1 + online + around 6-7 new games.

Online games on the wii comes out next year.
I thought CoD3 was online?
Another thang.. how are people going to get all of these updates with only 512 MB is there like memory cards or somthing its goign to be weiord :mad2:

well think of this though, how can they send you (on your wii) an update for a game thats on a disc?.. the only thing that could work in theory is having a patch or upgrade on your wii at all times, so when you put thw wiisports disc in, it would add on the upgrade, but thats just not feasable.. annddd it would take up memory..

xpirate77 said:
well think of this though, how can they send you (on your wii) an update for a game thats on a disc?.. the only thing that could work in theory is having a patch or upgrade on your wii at all times, so when you put thw wiisports disc in, it would add on the upgrade, but thats just not feasable.. annddd it would take up memory..

This is exactly what I'm wondering, how in the world are they going to do this? Is it going to find a save file and somehow add it in there? This is the biggest question I have about game content updates.

Back