games (or gmaes according to Bleh :P ) you would LOVE to see on the Wii

in touch with the wii said:
alien homind :lol:
i liked that game. but it was too short. and the father son game that was online and another about the dad on a rampage. but now the makers are making a game about four knights that have to save a kingdom. but its only coming out for either the 306 or PS3 i dont remember...(i want to play it)

A Kingdom Hearts game for the Wii with nintendo stuff instead of disney! It would be cool.

crazii_for_wii said:
Dood, Runescape is, like, the worst MMORPG ever to exist(no offense to you). Even without noob-callers, it would suck. What nintendo should do is make an awesome 3-d(duh) MMORPG, where you can roam free and do regular MMO stuff EXCEPT WITH A TWIST! Seeing as you can do pretty much anything with the wii-mote, they should make it so that everything is interactive. The fighting, the cooking, the spellcasting, the cow-milking (O_O), etc. The possibilities would be endless! Why bring crap such as RS to the wii when nintendo can make their own?
I dislike Runescape myself. I only used Runescape as an example as its the only MMORPG I played.

Last edited:
Pikmin 3
Halo 1/2/3(even if MS stop Halo 3 so it would be xBox 360 only for a while i'd be fine with that)
Soul Cailbur IV
Star Wars Battle Front 3(or 2 if they don't make 3)
KOTOR 3(again assuming they make it)

Donkey Kong
Kirby, XD
Yoshi
F-Zero
Yeh can't think of what they'll be called

I would love a remake to Final Fantasy VII and VIII. And here's how I would love it done:
Final Fantasy VII:
*Pointing to the command on the battle menu.
*Obviously improved graphics in all areas.
*Orchestrated music.
*voice acting.
*expanded storyline.
*Online Chocobo racing.

Final Fantasy VIII:
*Due to the 4 commands only in battle, you can customise four buttons to instantly use commands.
*swing or point the wiimote and press the trigger to attack.
*Improved Graphics.
*Voice acting. (David Boreanaz as Leon in Kingdom Hearts would be fine).
*Expanded storyline.
*Orchestrated Music.
*Downloadable new spells.
*Online Tripple Triad.
*New Guadian Forces.
*More cards (possibly including other Final Fantasy Characters)

Other than that, I don't mind what's on the Wii (other than what's already confirmed to be on there).

i would like a nintendo style KH as mentioned before, that would be cool:)
But donald will be mario, and goofy would be yoshi, and sora?
hm, maybe link. (that means that kairi would be zelda and riku would be gannodorf, cause he turns evil)

*EDIT it would be cool if organisation 13 were pikmin and the heartless were boos!!

Last edited:
Some more games that I'd like to see on the Wii:
A REAL starfox game (I'm sick of the whole ground combat idea... it made for some fast paced monster blasting but that is why DooM exists)

Starfox is about flying and blowing guys away up there, not on the ground. I can appreciate Nintendo's efforts to try a new spin on the genre but it just didn't do it for me.

Plenty of shooting games!
Shooting games would be damn good with that Wii-mote (not to mention the Light Gun/Zapper) so its only fair that they make some awesome shooters for the Wii. I'd love to see a Soldier of Fortune game on the Wii, or (as my first post indicated :p ) an Aliens Versus Predator game, or even something made by Valve :)

i cant wait for a new mario kart and a new donkeykong and also maybe a pokemon gae like collaseum not the new one but maybe a bit more like the game just with better graphics

whats with everyone saying mario kart in red? Well anyway yeh mario kart would be hell good on the wii. And about a MMORPG i would LOVE to see on the wii. Like WoW or something would be good.

MetroidZ said:
is it gonna be a normal game, or the drum beating type?
Dunno, Nintendo hasn't released any information other than that one is in the works. Its possible for a DK Bongo game to be made for the Wii as there is four ports for Gamecube conrollers, plus there is no reason why Nintendo can't make a new set of Bongos especially for the Wii. But there is still a high chance that it'll be a more traditional DK game (like DK64), which of course doesn't use the bongos. If it does turn out to be a bongo game I hope its like Donkey Kong: Jungle beat (a 2D side scroller where you use the Bongos to control DK- for those who have never played it) but all round better (better plattforming, better graphics- etc), with a better storyline (rather than DK goes around beating up other Kongs so he can become the King) and more DK Country like (ie: replace all the worlds named after fruit with places from the DK country series, replace the Donkey Kong Jungle Beat animal freinds with the ones from the DKC series such as Rambi & Enguarde, add the bonus barrels from the DKC games, replace DKJB's enemys with the ones from the DKC games- such as the Kremlins and Zasps, replace DKJB's bosses with the ones from the DKC games such as K. Rool & Very Gnaughty, add DKC's music of course and bring in Kongs such as Crankey and Diddy (don't bring too many in like Rare did with DK64- Donkey and Diddy Kong as the payable Kongs and 3 othernon-playable Kongs will do) to help DK) the Donkey Konga games are Donkey Kong Country origented so there is no reason why this shouldn't be. If it turns out to be a 3D DK game where you use the Wii Mote then I hope its WAAAAY better than DK64 (didn't think DK64 was that great) and is again, Donkey Kong Country like (all the stuff I had in brackets from the last sentence).

I even have a storyline for the next DK game! Listen: Donkey Kong's freind 'Tare' gets kidnapped and brainwashed by the evil monkeys from 'Nicrosoft' Island. Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong must go to Nicrosoft Island and bring their freind Nare back to Donkey Kong Island. Nare happened to be a fantastic cook who made some of the world's most delicious dishes for Donkey Kong Island but now that he has joined the evil Nicrosoft monkeys he can only cook for Nicrosoft Island, meaning he can't cook for DK Island. However, he can still cook for DK Island's little Islands as Nicrosoft don't have any little Islands. Before Diddy and Donkey can bring Nare back to DK Island they must destroy Nicrosoft Island's resturant: the Y-Container 063 and its huge power supply. Destroying the Y-Container 063 won't be easy though as it is guarded by Nicrosoft's Island's most fearsome Warrior the 'the Master Chef' and Nicrosoft's evil leader 'Gill Bates'. Only when Nare is brought back to DK Island shall its inhabitents be able to buy Nare's classic dishes from the Wii Resturant's Virtual menu, such as Perfect Black Pudding, Conker's Bad Fur Soup and possibly even Goldeneyes on Toast.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
even though Rare is making games for Microsoft, theyre still making games like Starfox and Donkey Kong for Nintendo. all hope isnt lost for Nintendo for Rare support.
Actually you're wrong. Rare is not making any games for Nintendo except for handheld ones. Starfox Assault and the Donkey Konga games were made by Namco. Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and the upcoming StarFox Command were made by Nintendo. The only StarFox game Rare had anything to do with is Starfox Adventures which was Dinosour Planet, a cancelled N64 game moved to the GC, Starfox charcacters instead of their own charcaters, so the game was more appealing the buyers. Yes, Rare made GBA games and is still making DS games but that is only because Microsoft isn't in the handheld market and doesn't mean anything concerning home consoles.

Sorry to be the Grim Reeper, but Banjo Kazooie 3, Perfect Dark 2, Jet Force Gemini Wii (etc) just aren't happening. Unless a mircle happens and Microsoft suddenly decide to sell Rare back to Nintendo (yer right) we will not be seeing any Rare games on the Wii.

Last edited:
Back