Games overrated or no?

daksto

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
Do you think some of the games for wii(for example that gay chicken little ace thingy)are overrated.I mean really how stupid is it that your a giant buff chicken?Or a duck, warthog,and fish?All people who have to say some overrated games please post!:p

By the way you can say some cool games to:)

This topic has no point...

Chicken Little and stupid games like that get NO hype... so how are they overrated?

Yes I played it thinking it would be different from the movie and now i'll regret it for the rest of my life.....anyway I was also trying to find out what games are gay and wich are not!And freaking lay off me.Anyway I just got the wii a week ago and if anyone could help me figure out the wii's online crap that would help thx!:D

Quit saying stuff like gay and crap etc. you can find out for your self good games and bad games the way you talk I can tell your older than 7 so why did you buy chicken little that's your fault.

Triple posted dude.. not cool.

And as Homesrfan said, Chicken Little and games like that get NO hype... so how can they be overrated?

you can double post here mate, let alone triple lol. doesnt metter though, your new! just try n read some of the rules, and learn from other posts.

Most games on wii are good. games like chicken little are bad, but they arent overrated.

Okay, Dasto, don't triple post.

Anyway, I think that Rampage: Total Destruction's a bit over rated. Not that it's a bad game, but all you do is knock down buildings in a little inch of a street.

1 Didnt buy chicken little 2I AM older than !7! and just to remind you this is my first thread ever okay!?!?!!?!

there are way better games most havent come out yet try the end of this month and in march good games should be on there way. in the mean time zelda is all i got

Back