games prices

I think the games for Wii are going to be around the same price as the games for the current generation games, around $59.99.

Well i guessi have to say if they are going to make money its on the games, think about it. They are selling the system so cheap to lock in new users... granted the gfx and specs are not as good as the $500 systems, but everyone is going to buy one its 200$! then they have to buy 60$ games which is high for the us, therefore if nintendo was goingt o stick with their cheap pricing they should really make the games 40, because then everyone would buy tons of games for their wii... i dunno just my thoughts.

yeh well nintendo dont wanna lose out. remember they are a business which aims to make profits... i assume dat the prices in england wont be more than £45. i would love it to be around £35 but im not deciding the prices!!!

wiiwarrior said:
sos if anyone talked about this but i want to know how much the game prices are because i want to buy loads of games and because the 360 game prices are high its making me even more anxious i know i heard the price would be 50usd but how much would it be in britain im quite confuses:scared: and anxious to find out the prices

Nintendo said their first-party titles wouldn't go over 50$. I'm sure most other developers are shooting for 60$ or so.

<<<hopeing it isnt a pounds to dollers thing
£50 to mutch for a game (unless its collecters item £70 for panzer dragoon saga worth it)

Darkprinny said:
<<<hopeing it isnt a pounds to dollers thing
£50 to mutch for a game (unless its collecters item £70 for panzer dragoon saga worth it)

Sorry, I'm American. Yeah, that's American dollars, not Pounds. I don't know how much it is over there. 50$ is the average price for a brand new game over here.

Back