DJ Flip

Ultra 0wn3r
Jul 5, 2007
Virgina
Wii Online Code
4525-1699-3982-6566
THE LIST:
- james bond goldeneye me fav!
-crusin USA(me first n64 game oh i remember...christmas mornin)
-gex
-can think of anymore atm but wat do u feel should be on VC?

okay, just to tell you to have goldeneye on the vc is a slim chance cuz its made by rare and rare is owned by microsoft now. gex is a good one, never played crusin usa oh well...

paper mario
super mario rpg
kirby superstar

There is a whole list HERE of the games people would like to see on the VC. If you scan through it you might find some that have actually made it now......

im saying there is about 5 thread with the same topic as this one

click on captainff post

gingerkid said:
okay, just to tell you to have goldeneye on the vc is a slim chance cuz its made by rare and rare is owned by microsoft now. gex is a good one, never played crusin usa oh well...

paper mario
super mario rpg
kirby superstar
are you talking about rareware.... because Donkey kong was made by Rare Ware and I see it on the VC

blankconnection said:
are you talking about rareware.... because Donkey kong was made by Rare Ware and I see it on the VC

The Donkey Kong games are a special case, as Nintendo owns the Donkey Kong franchise. That's why they can put them on the VC, but not other Rare games.

Rare took Conker and Banjo with them. I bet they will end up on their live arcade later on. Conker has already been reissued on Xbox.

Also, I would like to see a Super Nintendo port of hyper rare arcade game "SegaSonic the hedgehog arcade" on the virtul console ;) .

i want paper mario and game boy support even if it is black and white and super metroid love the rom i had for it and starwing and pilotwing these were dont have to bring pilotwing 64 ive completed it

Adam Wii said:
Also, I would like to see a Super Nintendo port of hyper rare arcade game "SegaSonic the hedgehog arcade" on the virtul console ;) .

Whoanow! I've never heard of that one. I'd love to check it out!

1. Mutant league Football / Hockey I loved those games.

2. Chrono Trigger / Earthbond loved both of those games.

The Original Final Fantasies, All SIX OF THEM THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! I never got to play 'em lol, so once their on VC, if they ever are those are the ones I'm buying, lol. It'll cost a lot but I think it'll be worth it to see where it all began. :yesnod:

Zacharei said:
The Original Final Fantasies, All SIX OF THEM THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! I never got to play 'em lol, so once their on VC, if they ever are those are the ones I'm buying, lol. It'll cost a lot but I think it'll be worth it to see where it all began. :yesnod:

You can get them all on Gameboy Advance/Nintendo DS. The best one is FFVI or FFIV. They are in the process of making a 3d IV.

Back