games that Wii can play together...

megaweapon

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2007
A-kron Ohio
Wii Online Code
1522-3591-2401-6781
i just got the wireless situation situated tonight.

Im wondering what games if any, can be played multiplayer.

----it would be sweet to be able to box multiplayer with wii sports.

Pretty much every game on the Wii is multiplayer.

Yes,but not in online mode, online games aren't out yet until March, be patiet everyone

Zelda and Call of Duty 3 arent multiplayer...,but yeah pretty much everything is!

for the multiplayer games you should get:
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Elebits

I hope they make Wii sports online! I'd lose all the time. But it would be fun. Plus the extra exercise is a bonus.

Axtlar said:
for the multiplayer games you should get:
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Elebits

yes... let me rephrase, what games are multiplayer ONLINE... as in, i can play YOU xaltar....

but like you said, the online p2p action wont start for a while...
urgh....

supposed online games:
Animal Crossing Wii
The Bigs
Batallion Wars 2
Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII
Forever Blue
Mario Strikers Charged
Pokemon Battle Revolution
and, of course
SSBB Brawl

Its going to make such a difference when its all online, it would be even better if you could get wii points out of it somehow..

it would be amazin if they had online competitions every month or 2 weeks and the winner gets 1000 wii points. I cant wait for online games!:D

Yeh and if you were playing wii sports online(if it ever makes it)(?) if you were pro and if you could manage to stay the best tennis player for example for like 5 weeks and then 10 they would give you wii points
but it all sounds a world away right now... even though the wii is the best thing I could ask for in all aspects, I wish it had online gaming

FWELR said:
supposed online games:
Animal Crossing Wii
The Bigs
Batallion Wars 2
Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII
Forever Blue
Mario Strikers Charged
Pokemon Battle Revolution
and, of course
SSBB Brawl

All those games are confirmed to have online play except that's the first time I head Forever Blue was online. Blazing angels is being rumored to be online as well.

Back