Games That You Can Absolutely Not Wait For?

toXic

WiiChat Member
Apr 26, 2007
The title says it all.

For me, they are the following (in no particular order):

- Lair

- Heavenly Sword

- NCAA Fooball 2008

- NFL Madden 2008

- Warhawk

- Socom: Confrontation

- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

- Devil May Cry 4

- Dark Sector

- White Knight's Story

- Killzone 2

- Final Fantasy 13

- NBA 2K8

- NHL 2008

- Medal of Honor: Airbourne

- Two Worlds (Not sure if it's coming to the PS3 though)

- Haze

- Grand Theft Auto IV

- Army of Two

- Assassin's Creed

- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

- Unreal Tournament 3

- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

- Gran Turismo 5

There's probably more, but that's all I can think of. There's some other games that I have an interest in, but I need to learn more about.

TortillaChip520 said:
devil may cry 4...and i think darkness came out already but im not sure.

Yeah, it's out. I have it and while it's not a great game, it's pretty fun and it's worth at least a rent, if not a purchase.

- Final Fantasy 13

- Final Fantasy 13: Versus

- Grand Theft Auto IV

- Devil May Cry 4

- Golden Axe

- Fatal Inertia

- Ninja Gaiden: Sigma

- Assassins Creed

- The Agency

- Haze

- Heavenly Sword

- Gran Turismo 5

-ssbb
-mario strikers charged
-metroid prime coruption
-project H.A.M.M.E.R.
-rayman raving rabids 2
-halo 3
-banjo threeie
-assassians creed
-dark sector
-manhunt 2 (mabey)
-grand theft auto IV

Do you think the big 3 will block GTA from a console launch? They all went against AO rated games, and I doubt GTA will get anything less than AO. I personally hope, Rock Star wins with Manhunt's release. It's annoying as hell to live in a nation that allows death, mild sex, but one swear word and it becomes rated R with a night time slot for TV. Lame as hell.

Haze, Kill Zone 2, War Hawk, Gta IV, Assasins Creed, Call Of Duty 4, Final Fantasy 13, Kingdom Hearts 3, Super Smash Brawl, Gran Turismo 5, Unreal Tourny 3 and MGS4.

sagema said:
Do you think the big 3 will block GTA from a console launch? They all went against AO rated games, and I doubt GTA will get anything less than AO. I personally hope, Rock Star wins with Manhunt's release. It's annoying as hell to live in a nation that allows death, mild sex, but one swear word and it becomes rated R with a night time slot for TV. Lame as hell.

The other GTA games got away with M (except San Andreas, but that was only the Hot Coffee version), why would this one be any different? Manhunt 2 probably had way more violence than any of GTA series ever did. Besides, Rockstar can't afford to the lack of sales that comes from an AO rating.

Before it was Pokemon D/P...then i got that. Then it was Transformers, now I got that....now its

Geometry Wars for Wii
Silent Hill 5 (release and status TBA, but it's coming!)
Mortal Kombat 8 (using Unreal Engine! gonna be sweet!)

That's about the only games that have me frothing at the mouth just now...

Back