Games to be in store when?

dotcomgirl

WiiChat Member
Nov 13, 2006
When I got my Wii pre-order from Toys R Us, I also picked up a Zelda game pre-order too. They first told me that they were both guaranteed in store on the 19th, but now they're telling me that Zelda actually releases and ships on the 19th, and they won't have Zelda in store for pick up until the 21st. I know with most major video game releases that this is usually the case, such as with Gears of War (games didn't ship until release day and you couldn't find them in store until a few days after). Is this really still going to be the case with Zelda and any other games? I don't want to pick up my Wii and not have a game to play with it (Zelda in particular).

I'm getting my Zelda on the 17th. It all depends on where you buy it from. I called walmart earlier and they said everything would be in on the 19th and out for sale. But I guess for TRU, they won't have the games for a few days after.

I ordered my copy of Zelda through bestbuy.com and their order status page says that I should have it on Friday. That'd be super cool, but I'm not holding my breath just yet. It is supposed to ship tomorrow or the day after, at which time they'll notify me with an email.......so we'll see what happens in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Back