games to play with girlfriend

My wife and I play Mario Party 8 all the time, if its not that than its Mario Kart 64 that I downloaded. Seems we prefer the VC games a little more, other than MP8 the only other game she really liked was Super Paper Mario

I played her in bowling, but now I refuse since she bowled a 225.

For Big Brain Academy, the drawings and whatnot look sort of childish, and puzzles start out easy, but they track your progress so as you improve at doing them they keep increasing the difficulty of the puzzles.

It's a good Wii game that doesn't involve killing anything.

pkstudios said:
For Big Brain Academy, the drawings and whatnot look sort of childish, and puzzles start out easy, but they track your progress so as you improve at doing them they keep increasing the difficulty of the puzzles.

It's a good Wii game that doesn't involve killing anything.

I ahve the right mind to kill you, but I'm being distracted by a giant pink teddybear.

id also say mp 8 or kart 64 on the vc. if she likes karaoke you could try boogie. i bought it and dont like it, but maybe you could try it out.

Boogie sucks.

A new game just came out called EA Playground. Seems like a good gf/bf type game. Google it and check it out.

Maybe a fighter game like Naruto:Clash of Ninja Revolution which also just came out. It's the best fighting game for wii, except Guilty Gear X2, but she probably would like Naruto better, and it has simple controls. Unless she's one of those rocker, slightly gothic, anime lovers..

Last edited:
my girlfriend loves mario party 8 and monkeyball mini games..she likes to watch me play re4 but shes too afraid to play it herself..funny story, if you got pretty far in re4..there was a part where you had to kill this big worm looking thing, forgot what it was called but you had to turn on the gas and stuff..anyway the thing kept popping up out of nowhere, i was running to a door and the thing starts making noise behind me and creeping up slowly, so my gf(not really paying attention to the game) looks up at the screen and sees and hears the thing behind me and screams really loud, and shes normally a very quiet person.lol it was hilarious..i hope yous know what part im talking about, i forgot exactly its been a while. but yea thats my story. i dont know how that will help you but i thought id share

I had monkey ball once i couldnt stand it, took it back to the shops

what was it with them controls, they were very hard

oxygenuk said:
I had monkey ball once i couldnt stand it, took it back to the shops

what was it with them controls, they were very hard

yea it took getting used to..but i gave it a chance and its one of my favorites

No, you're a freak because you misinterpreted my response, which was to the original poster, not to your demented, insecure, hyper-sensitive, over-compensating ass. Besides which, I said it IS challenging, dimwit.

Cant go wrong with Guitar Hero. Depending on what console you have. If you have a Wii then I strongly reccommend you try it. That is if you afford it. It may be a bit on the pricey side though because you may have to buy 2 guitars though to truly enjoy the game for what it is. DDR is fun too but I dont know if you wanna get funky after dong some dancing.

pkstudios said:
No, you're a freak because you misinterpreted my response, which was to the original poster, not to your demented, insecure, hyper-sensitive, over-compensating ass. Besides which, I said it IS challenging, dimwit.

dude stfu

Back