games to play with girlfriend

pkstudios said:
No, you're a freak because you misinterpreted my response, which was to the original poster, not to your demented, insecure, hyper-sensitive, over-compensating ass. Besides which, I said it IS challenging, dimwit.

Wow, you were able to draw all of that from my post?

Who is this guy more likely to trust on this case? The pompous jackass who makes assumptions that are often wrong and thinks girls deserve childish games like Brain Academy or the girl? Isn't that hard to figure out?

I have you know I am female, and I am 16, and I found that game very cheap and boring. It's not good for multiplayer, to track your progress and to improve on that game involves concentration, and you want no one in the room for that. It's good for a good half an hour every day but multiplayer? That's just awful.

Fine, so "kill me" then for making a suggestion you didn't agree with, freakshow.

I'm out - I came in here to try to help the guy, not get into a flame war with some psychotic little witch.

pkstudios said:
Fine, so "kill me" then for making a suggestion you didn't agree with, freakshow.

I'm out - I came in here to try to help the guy, not get into a flame war with some psychotic little witch.

Running away so soon?

Yeah, 'fraid so. Until you learn how to disagree with someone without wanting to kill them I have no use for you.

You might want to re-read the thread and think about where you went wrong.

Have a good one.

you know what? I didnt notice until today that there's quite a few argumentative twats on this forum.

look kids, dont say something on here you wouldnt say to someones face, thats the worst form of cowardice.

'internet warriors' what a bunch of knob ends.

Last edited:
my girlfriend likes excite truck, wii sports, wii play and rayman raving rabbids mostly. she kind of likes Metroid Prime 3 but it gets too hard for her at points, but she really isn't into games. i guess it's better to ask how big into games is she as opposed to just gender. i assume you're looking for games for a casual gamer? the ones i listed seem to work well, aside from that as far as what i've heard Super Mario Galaxy will be good for both gamers and casual gamers alike. mario party is always a good call, basically anything with mini games seems to be a good bet with casual gamers to i.e.-rayman, wii sports, wii play, etc.

kyle

hmm i think u guys should play... hmmm

resident evil 4

so that when she gets scared (although it is not that scary but mostly suspenseful) you can comfort her and do your thing if you know what i mean ;D

I'm a girl who isn't very skilled at video games but enjoys them anyway.
For multiplayer, definitely the ones mentioned like Mario Party 8, you can also try Cooking Mama! Tamagotchi Party On is really bad, but who knows she might like it if she's 16 and not an experienced gamer :) I haven't tried EA Playground yet but that definitely seems like one that would be good for you guys to play together too. Also try Surf's Up.

Back