Games U wish Wii Had

Gran Turismo? euuhhhhh...there's so much better out there!

I wouldn't mind a GH 1&2 port to the wii. I also still need to pick up Metroid Prime 3.

- An actual RTS game, and not an arcadish hybrid.
- Any non-WW themed FPS game not based on a Nintendo IP.
- An in depth RPG that isn't compromised by attempting to reach the casual market. I want stats, numbers, modifiers, upgrades, and tons of loot possibilities.
- An MMO of somekind (FPS, RPG, or a combo of both)
- A 1-to-1 sword fighting game.
- A Yu-Gi-Oh game with all the card monsters modeled, and having attack animations (no crappy 2D, static sprites)
- Specific games: Left 4 Dead, Rock Band, Team Fortress 2/Portal

christ i would cry if i saw call of duty 4 with wii graphics. T_T

Budo said:
- An actual RTS game, and not an arcadish hybrid.
- Any non-WW themed FPS game not based on a Nintendo IP.
- An in depth RPG that isn't compromised by attempting to reach the casual market. I want stats, numbers, modifiers, upgrades, and tons of loot possibilities.
- An MMO of somekind (FPS, RPG, or a combo of both)
- A 1-to-1 sword fighting game.
- A Yu-Gi-Oh game with all the card monsters modeled, and having attack animations (no crappy 2D, static sprites)
- Specific games: Left 4 Dead, Rock Band, Team Fortress 2/Portal

i fully agree with this guy, except for the yugioh part.

A good version of Smackdown vs Raw, or at least better than the one on the Wii :lol:

The game I want most is actually a Wii game, LOL! I want GH III. I can't seem to find it anywhere's. It's on the top of my list of any console, any game.

Brawny said:
You know you love Yu-Gi-Oh, Sov.
Rightttt. ;)

Okay, Brawny, don't take this like.. weird or anything but every time I see your account name I sing in my head:

Brawnnnnnnyyyy, how I love you, how I love you, my dear Brawwwwwnyyyy!

Stolen from that Swany song or whatever, which goes the same way but Swany where Brawny is.

Sovieto said:
christ i would cry if i saw call of duty 4 with wii graphics. T_T

i fully agree with this guy, except for the yugioh part.

Nooooooo, that was the best part :lol: j/k :smilewinkgrin:

Seriously though, take all the people modeling pokeymans, and put them on the 3D modeling Yu-Gi-Oh team... the sacrifice is well worth it IMO; at the very least, it would delay the next pokeymans game from being released :lol:

A good Mana game.

Hasn't been a great one since Secret of Mana.

Back