games wii should make

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
heres my list of games the wii should release

#1 metroid prime hunters wii- an online expieience with the skilled bounty hunter. would take place after metroid prime 3(you know theres gonna be another game if you got 100% on the game) and would be the same as the DS, bounty hunters go out and search for an ultimate weapon blah blah blah, the online would off to create your own hunter and let that hunter specialize in a certain type of weaponry blah blah blah, could also offer voice chat much like the DS

#2 MGS 2 remake- a remake of mgs2, nuff said

#3 MOH3- again, nuff said.

guitar hero aerosmith o wait
yoshi island
grand theft mario
and maro vs sonic at the specieal olimpics

i think the metal gear solid remake is a good idea, but konami seems to hate the wii at the moment, so dont count on it.

should have prolly said games that might not be made. kuz we all know mario has to make some sports soon.

Nwe1024 said:
doom 3
a new mario kart
rock band
a new final fantasy
all but doom are coming onto the wii already. huh wonder if they are making a new doom.

nic7 said:
Both of those have been confirmed already.. and Mario Baseball is already in development..
if you looked that up i would laugh, kuz mario sports were porlly announced befor the wii was lol.

does anyone else think that wii fat should be made it even comes with a chair and hamburger

Dkw0101 said:
if you looked that up i would laugh, kuz mario sports were porlly announced befor the wii was lol.

Mario Baseball wasn't even confirmed until October of 07.. and there wasn't a statement from the creators of Mario Tennis until November 07 saying that they were asked to do the project..

And there'd be no reason to look this up.. it's common knowledge.

Back