Games worth buying?

beat zelda TWICE, borrowed red steel from a friend, rented trauma center (then after beating it, the wii said it couldnt read the disc lol), bought dr. robotnik's mean bean machine and another wiimote. if you have more than one, i HIGHLY suggest warioware...its gonna be pretty dope!

excite truck for sure...probably put a good 8-10 hours into it now, and im thru super but havent unlocked mirror yet...its kinda easy but really never gets old...highly recommend tho....if your really unsure rent it and you will become sure soon after

I just unlocked the Monster Truck (not Crazy one), it's awesome.

I have S rank on everything in Excite and Super Excite, all regular trucks + paint jobs (required for Monster Truck), and I'm in Silver in Mirror mode.

I really need to get a second Wiimote so me and my friends can play this, haha.

two player isnt as fun, even on a big screen tv...maybe its just me but it takes alot away from 1 player(like most 2 player racing games usually do)...but you may love it...and congrats on getting all S on super, i have 4 total and i have put some honest work into so far hehe

well the only games i have are zelda, trauma center, and wiisports (as do we all right?) well i would def recomend trauma center and zelda, Trauma center is an awsome game, and if you have played the GB version its almost the same. its not at all tough to play, the controlls work great and its a very addicting game. I love to get master ranks on all the surgeries. As for zelda, you definetly have to play if for at least a few hours to get the hang of it, the beginning starts with a lot of story line, now that im further into the game i like it alot more now. I def think that the beggining would have been much better if the characters had spoken the words rather than have me read it all, but it was still very interesting. Its definetly worth the buy.

Back