Games you beat?How long?

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
What games do you currently own that you have beat on the wii and how long did it take you to beat the games you have beat.
I currenlty own RedSteel Zelda TP and Resident Evil 4 and all of them are still incompleted though i'm almost half way through Resident Evil 4 while playing it for 10 hours so far.

I Got Re4, and Wii Sports
Never beat any of them (Since there is No way of completey being Wii Sports)

On Re4 I'm at the guy with the sythe castle where they are launching fireballs, All I got is a Handgun and a shotgun and a sniper =]

Zelda TP - 62 Hours

RE4 - I have no idea hour many hours it took me to beat the main game and seperate ways and I have no intention of finding out but I've unlocked and beaten everything in the game over the space of about a month.

Sonic and the secret rings - Incomplete, thought it was unbelievably shite and just stopped playing it.

:wink:

Super paper mario-27 houres
RE-4-23 houres
Zelda TP- 2 houres just started

DONT USE GAME GUIDES

Brownies where are you in Zelda TP cause i'm stuck in a part that you may of just passed

I beat Zelda in 40 Hours, and Red Steal in abou 20ish, DBZ BT2 about give or take about 10 hours, Prince of Persia RIval Sword, about 2 and a half hours ( I'm finished Two Thrones 40 something times, i was able to beat Rival Sword fast) thats about it xD

Only Zelda Tp 80 hours and then I found the Fishing hole.

RE 4 32 hours first time working on the pro now

Zelda TP-a week

Sonic and secret rings-i broke my arm during that time so i dont know how long it took me, but its done

Metroid Prime 1-incomplete

paper mario 1000 year door-incomplete

Luigis Mansion-a day

A week as in 168 hours or as in you played it for about 40 hours though eversince you got it, it took you a week to complete with breaks?

Zelda TP = 32 hours
R Evil 4 = 1st time 15 hours, 2nd time 9 hours
warioware = approx 1 hour lol its soo short (didnt like it)
Marvel ultimate alliance = 11 hours
Red steel = 7 hours
Sonic atsr = about 8 hours
wii play = 30 mins (but its not really completeable)
Monkey ball = 2 hours approx
MSC = 3 hours

I can only remember Zelda which took me 68 hours including everything! even Poe's soul....

Wow david, you beat every game you have and you have like 10 games...

Zelda TP-~32 hours
Red Steel-Worst Wii game I own, 2 hours into it I kinda quit because it SUCKS
Marvel UA-~10 hours into it near the end
Super Paper Mario-cant think of time but I'm at world 5-4, this game isn't very good so I dont play much
Godfather-Forgot hours.....I think like 10 hours into it
Wario Ware-single player part is like 2 hours to complete
Metal Slug- They are arcade games taking about 20 minutes each to beat one

I only own two games as of now.
I rented a lot, found them to be easy, never beat them all the way, but didn't want to bother anymore.

RE4- Completed in 17 hours.
Zelda Twilight Princess- Completed in 53 hours.

Back