Games you have

Billii

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
What games do you have for anything except PC games. Ex.
Wii-Wii sports blah blah blah (listing games you have for wii)
gamecub-Mario cart blah blah blah (listing games you have for gamecube)
so you get it right?
Just list your game system and list the games you have. (Gameboys count too!) (board or video). List them!

Wii- wii sports, wii play, zelda twilight princess, Sonic and the secret rings, Call of duty 3, and Madden 07

Gamecube-Super smash bros. melle,Mario cart double dash, sonic aventer 2 battle, sonic heros, call of duty 2, SSX tricky, SSX 3, Pokemon gale of darkness, Mario party 4, Mario party 7, I can't remember all of them sorry.

Nintendo DS-Mairo cart DS, Nintendogs, New Super mairo bros, Pokemon mystery dungeon, Mario Vs. Donkey Kong 2 March of the minis, can't remember sorry.

Monoply
Batleship
Sorry (game)
Sorry (real) I forgot more!

Last edited:
Dood dont make me list all my games (check the list of consoles for resion why)
Itll take forever and it might crash the tinternets

Metroid Prime
Prime 2
Fusion
Zero Mission
SSB
SSBM
Super Mario 64
SMS
TimeSplitters 3
MK64
MKDD
F-Zero GX
Fire Emblem 7
FE 8
FE 9
Advance Wars
AWDS
Castlevania DS
Castlevania: PoR

There's more but I'll stop there.

Napalmbrain said:
I have so many games I can't remember them all!

My brain knows all the games I have and in wha condition there in

No wonder I cant remeber anything else

Darkprinny said:
My brain knows all the games I have and in wha condition there in

No wonder I cant remeber anything else

A lot of the titles I own are rubbish games (mostly Xbox and PS2) that I got second hand, usually in things like 4 for £20 offers. I did get some gems in those offers though, so I don't mind.

By the way, I've seen your console list, you must have enough games to fill up a house!

I get them ps2 titles (not got a rubbish one yet a lot of blasters)
I also do a lot of car boots for retro stuff (vic 20 with 30 tapes £5)

PS2 (Selling): Dark Cloud 1&2, Eye Toy Play 2, Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness, MX vs ATV Unleashed, Simpsons Road Rage, ATV Off-Road Fury, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sled Storm, Gran Turismo 3, Tony Hawks Underground, ATV: Quad Power Racing 2 and Yu-Gi-Oh: The Duelists of The Roses.

PS2 (Keeping since I'm buying a PS3:thumbsup: ): Jak 1-X, Ratchet & Clank 1-4, Kingdom Hearts and Midnight CLub 3: DUB Edition Remix.

Wii: Wii Sports, Red Steel and Excite Truck.

most of them, mmm i sell them xD exept my The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarine Of Time Gold Edition 8)

Back