Games you shouldn't buy.

nic7 said:
really? my friends (who are addicted to the show) love the game. I still havent had a chance to rent it or play it but what makes you say its so bad?

I found it to be too complicated, I could not grasp the concept of mixing all the moves up.

You're saying not to buy a game because you had trouble and thought it was too complicated?

I think it's too simple. And it is a great fighting game, the best DBZ game ever. 129 characters, long story line that follows DBZ/DBGT, tourament modes, etc. It's an iffy buy, definite rent. I bought it.

GaryT85 said:
or that it isnt the longest game in the world....(i quite like it :smilewinkgrin: )

I loved the game. So far Red Steel is my favorite Wii game next to Zelda.

Other games I've played Trauma Center, DragonballZ, Call of Duty, Tony Hawk, WiiSports(duh), Wario Ware, and Sonic.

My least Favorites: DBZ and Sonic

I'll have to rent Red Steel and Sonic sometime soon. Maybe excite truck to make sure it's worth buying first.

was only a matter of time before this happened....

'games you shouldnt buy' as a title simply means that everyone is going to give their OWN opinions on the games, which obviously differ, as we can already see..

oh well

if you buy CD3, make sure to note NO MULTI!!!

red steels ov, crappy shooting....freind has

"graphics" arnt anything. They don't matter. They will keep on upgrading and changing. Gameplay is one of a kind. BTW I heard constant rants about that game. Jeeze you dont like you dont play.

no-one has said don't buy super fruit fall for £25 when you can play it online for free!

Bryan_ said:
You're saying not to buy a game because you had trouble and thought it was too complicated?

I think it's too simple. And it is a great fighting game, the best DBZ game ever. 129 characters, long story line that follows DBZ/DBGT, tourament modes, etc. It's an iffy buy, definite rent. I bought it.

i agree with u, just because one person cant control it good doesnt mean tht others cant. my friend has it and the first time i played it i played with a gc controller, it was pretty fun, then i tried with the wiimore and nunchuk and at first it was boring and i had to ask everyone wat to do and how to do it, then after like 2 fights, i got into it and i couldnt stop playin

HOLLOW! said:
I found it to be too complicated, I could not grasp the concept of mixing all the moves up.
Oh plz! I memorized all the controls in like 2 hours of playing (and all the combos make it much more fun)! Plus, if you can't remember, just pause the game and there's a menu option in which it lists every move for that particular character, it's awesome. DBZ is one of the must buys for the Wii at this moment in its life.

Game to get:

DBZ: Tenkaichi 2

I'd say not to get Far Cry, it's fun at first, but I found it didn't take long before it got boring. Also had alot of glitches and barely any storyline.

Wii play is not a game in of itself. But think about it. If it came out on VC for 10 bucks I think a lot of people would pick it up.

Back