Games you want to appear Wii/DS

PS3Stinks

Wii Beats Everything
Sep 22, 2007
Wii Online Code
2909-2896-6123-9201
Bet it is already out there but I couldn't find it so... I would love to see these titles come out on Wii/DS

Wii:
Pikmin 3
Banjo Threeie (not going to happen...)
Adventure Donkey Kong game
Kirby Air Ride 2

DS:
Smash Bros. DS
Mario Strikers DS
A better Mario 64 game like Galaxy 2

wii:
-New Zelda (with actual vioce over and difficulty settings) (its also rumored)
-Fzero
-Hell yha drunkduck of course another Metroid
-COD4
-Metal Gear Solid (perhaps the remake of the third one from the ps2 or any is fine)
-Command and conquer online
-Bioshock
-Marvel vs Capcom

this game i want for all systems:
Microsoft vs Nintendo vs Sony (exclusive characters from each system battle like mario smash bros ex. Link, Mario from nintendo, Master Chief, GOW guy for xbox and from sony Onimusha, Solid Snake and etc.)

Hey a man can dream alright.

drunk_duck said:
i would love a nice, scary horror game. a decent one that doesn't make me laugh. I want one that could kill every old person within a mile cos it's so scary! That would rock.

Sry for repost but thats funny gud one:lol:

^bioshock. for wii. are you serious.:scared:

on a more plausible standpoint, a new metroid would be great, as well as a kirby game, and a new resident evil, one where i actually get to walk around. (not that umbrella chronicles was bad, i loved it, it's just that it gets old fast)

TortillaChip520 said:
^bioshock. for wii. are you serious.:scared:

on a more plausible standpoint, a new metroid would be great, as well as a kirby game, and a new resident evil, one where i actually get to walk around. (not that umbrella chronicles was bad, i loved it, it's just that it gets old fast)

hey whats wrong with bioshock

Any game that fulfils the Wii's potential, unlike the shovelware games that have been released in December.

Oh, and a decent racing game!

Gears of War. I know it'll never happen, but it would be awesome.

On a more realistic note, a pokemon MMO would be pretty cool.

I would love an Fzero but the idea of the steering wheel on that game doesn't sound very good to me

drunk_duck said:
a new Metroid perhaps?
Since Metroid Prime 3: Corruption recently came out, I wouldn't expect anothe Metroid game for a long time. Probably towards the end of the Wii's time and into the 8th Generation years.

Back