Games you wish wii had

zelda and mario

every zelda and mario game on all the systems. they should even put gameboy games on and have every zelda and mario games from those also

chris9788 said:
every zelda and mario game on all the systems. they should even put gameboy games on and have every zelda and mario games from those also
I agree with you there, especially about the gameboy games. Even DS games would work well on the Wii (except for the ones that have you blow on it).

I wish they had tetris from the nes, not sure why they don't either I mean that's about as basic a nintendo game as super mario brothers!

squidjuice said:
I agree with you there, especially about the gameboy games. Even DS games would work well on the Wii (except for the ones that have you blow on it).

Personally, I think Nintendo is holding out on the gameboy games for when they release a new DS like DS2, then they will have a VC for it and have game boy, game boy color, and GBA games, and probably Sega Game Gear games too.

happyguy14 said:
I wish they had tetris from the nes, not sure why they don't either I mean that's about as basic a nintendo game as super mario brothers!

Copyright issues probably.

I really want rockband for wii.. I dont have and xbox and i can only play it at my cousins house...

~Linz

A decent FPS (like not second hand)

And good controls for a real sports game (like NBA 08)

It's all I ask for :(

I am surprised no one else has said

Mario Kart. the original that is.
Some people might not know about this website: http://www.vc-reviews.com/
it features virtual console reviews of all the games that are on the VC, as well as up and coming games to the VC.

Splatterhouse 2-Mega Drive(Genesis)
Cannon Fodder-Commodore Amiga( although im sure it was available for other machines)
Spy Vs. Spy-Master System

Back