Games you'd like to see ported to wii..?

BrandonMcAuslan

Special Olympics Medalist
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
What existing games would everyone like to see on the wii?
And why?

I personally would love to play oblivion (If they patched it like crazy) on the wii. Sure the graphics would need to be toned down. But the control system for oblivion + the style of play would really suit the wii I think.

Last edited:
goW would be awesome except the graphics would be toned down and therefore suck. goW is all about the bling so I don't think it would be anything special on the wii without its graphics. I'm gonna have to buy a 360 later though for that game. Still 360 + wii cheaper than ps3

Final Fantasy needs to come back to nintendo, it would be so cool if they made ff 1-6 in full 3d and if they can ff7 with improved graphics just like ps3 lovers wanted i would love to see there faces if that happened lol. i know this may not happen and prob wont but this is what i want. saying that the reason quare left nintendo is coz the n64 used carts not disks, a console later and they could get over it lol

uk_louis_1986 said:
Final Fantasy needs to come back to nintendo, it would be so cool if they made ff 1-6 in full 3d and if they can ff7 with improved graphics just like ps3 lovers wanted i would love to see there faces if that happened lol. i know this may not happen and prob wont but this is what i want. saying that the reason quare left nintendo is coz the n64 used carts not disks, a console later and they could get over it lol
I also agree. There is no reason for Squaresoft to not develop the main Final Fantasy series for Nintendo. If anything, remaking Final Fantasy VII though to XII may entice those Nintendo-hardcore gamers that they didn't get in the first time around.

I would also love to see Kingdom Hearts series at least ported over (If not improved).

Silent Hill would be a brilliant one in my opinion.

Devil May Cry would be good (But not the 4th one, that looks shocking).

Time Crisis as well.

Personally, I would love to see a sequel to Red Steel, whereby you can have two guns at the same time, and point them away from the screen and use a button to switch between them (in essence, allowing you to shoot people on both the left and the right without actually having to turn the character from left to right.) - I know I haven't explained this very well, so I'll use an example. Use the wiimote to point the right of the screen and the nunchuck on the left. Without having to use the analogue stick to move, switch between the view down the left gun to the right gun with just a button. This would allow for great multiplayer action as well, as players whom master this technique can kill others that are around him in half the time - taking half the damage. Just a thought.

in touch with the wii said:
ff is coming to wii crystal chroicoles
Ye. I liked it on the Gamecube, only it got a bit annoying with the GBA because it used AA batteries - and ate them up relatively fast.

I'm liking the idea of playing with DS's. I also like the idea of playing a slightly more technological aspect of crystal chronicals. Squarenix should know by sales figures that the most popular Final Fantasies are the ones that has at least a minimal level of technological basis (FFVII/VIII/X).

Resident Evil that was on Gamecube.

Nintendo still needs some creepy games on it. However a totally new one is even better.

Kid Icarus on the VC

I would also like to see them totally revamp the series with a new game altogether.

Back