Games you'd like to see ported to wii..?

Resident Evil 4 (Even though its playable on the wii, i think it would be great to play it with the Wiimote)
Phantasy Star Universe

Spore

I would like to see Spore. . I know Will Wright said it is coming to consoles. . I don't know if that includes the Wii.

And I want Pilot Wings to be out for the Wii or gimme the VC pilotwings. . man I love(d) that game.

Any flying games would be cool.

i wanna see metal gear for the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Attachments

• fall of outer heaven.jpg
    fall of outer heaven.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 153
Homesrfan said:
Kingdom Hearts.
I love that game, would be great swinging the Wiimote for the keyblade. I hope they make a new one and include it on the Wii.

RedX said:
Kingdom Hearts 2

I would definatly LOVE to see Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 available for Nintendo Wii. They are definatly my favourite games out now. I'd also like to see SquareEnix move the entire series from this point on to Nintendo Wii instead of PS3. Final Mix + should come to Wii!

We'd be losing out on the graphics of PS3, but the keyblade using a WiiMote can definatly make up for it. And the grpahics of Wii are better than those of PS2. But then again if it comes to PS3 it could have a longer storyline using the capacity on BluRay discs. I dunno, but they definatly wouldn't move it to 360 because of the huge japanese fanbase. I think what it comes down to is how many consoles from each company are sold between now and a year from now. And I have a gut feeling that Wii will take the lead.

Back