Games?

A lot will argue with this. If you are a football/sports fan, then go with madden.

Red Steel. it has an awesome storyline, and it took me about 6 hours to beat and its multiplayer is pretty cool, and the replay value is great.

well madden you select players with wii mote dont you? but with the gunns on red steel its sensitive to the angle of the wii mote. and the sword fights are cool too. lol im play right now :]

Well im talking about with madden do u throw by moving back wii mote and juke by moving wii mote and stuff or is it more buttons?

crazydog1 said:
Well im talking about with madden do u throw by moving back wii mote and juke by moving wii mote and stuff or is it more buttons?
well you throw using the wii mote, but its not as sensitive (like in wii sports when you move the wii mote the bat moves etc) you just throw the ball, so its not that immersive, but its still good. but if you ask me, red steel is the way to go.:lol:

I have both, and my vote is for Madden. Its an excellent game once you get the controls down. Red Steel is good but the controls are so slow that it frustrates me. Also you can beat single player in a couple of days.

If you don't have Zelda, get it. Im 30 hours in and on the 5th of 9 temples. Great lasting appeal.

Back