Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

borat

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2007
Any of you guys know some good, entertaining, and possibly competitive games for the wii? I have Call of Duty 3 and Madden in mind, do u guys have any feedback on those games? Also, feel free to suggest any games.

Madden is very solid for multiplayer, but Cod 3 has no multiplayer aspect. If I were you, I would get Mario Strikers: Charged (Easily the most competitive wii game to share with friends) and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (32 player online muliplayer)

Also: Maybe excite truck or even Mario Party 8

Thanks guys, u helped A LOT. I just need to know this:
Does Call of Duty 3 for the WII have online internet play? As in, can i play with other players around the world who own a wii and play that game?

No, there are two games involving guns that have online muliplayer: Battalion Wars 2 and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2. I think, for sure, you'll want Medal of Honor: Heroes 2. (Make sure you ask for 2, because Medal of Honor Heroes 1 doesn't have muliplayer)

Yeah get BWii I need more people to dominate! j/K But really I play that and quake wars almost every day! O yeah if you want some thing freaky go and get killer7 for like 15 dollars! Crazy game! Excite truck is actually really good and I'm addicted to that too! I would say dragon ball but if you are not a fan then you may not like it yet the online play had some issues. I'll have to get COD this week since I have time.

Borat there's already a thread for "Which Game Should I Get" in the Nintendo Wii Gaming Section. In the future, please use the search button and or check if already created option before creating a thread, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back