gamespot tiger woods pga tour review

wow, they took off points for bad instruction manual... i really don't know if i should get this now or wait for 08 (and possible online)

IM GETTing it...looks good to me...available in exactly 12 hours and 30 mins at our local bestbuy...yes ive been waiting on it:smilewinkgrin:

I really don't know whether to get Tiger Woods or SSx Blur, both are out on friday and I cant afford both. Love both games in previous incarnations so i'm really stuck.

Any suggestions?

I'm waiting for '08, which should be released this fall, September 2007. TW PGA games are released every fall but I guess the '07 Wii version is released now since the Wii wasn't out until November last year. I too am hoping for online play for '08.

Is anyone else having a hard time opening the video titled, "Aaron Thomas breaks stuff to find out how Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 holds up on the Wii." I can't seem to get it to work.

Also, I may be silly, but I am really confused. All of the dates that I read said that Tiger Woods will be coming out on March 13th, which was yesterday. Why did Best Buy say that it wouldn't be available until today. I felt really stupid looking everywhere for it, then asking about it.

Tacos said:
Is anyone else having a hard time opening the video titled, "Aaron Thomas breaks stuff to find out how Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 holds up on the Wii." I can't seem to get it to work.

Also, I may be silly, but I am really confused. All of the dates that I read said that Tiger Woods will be coming out on March 13th, which was yesterday. Why did Best Buy say that it wouldn't be available until today. I felt really stupid looking everywhere for it, then asking about it.

The game ships on the 13th.. Stores have them on the 14th.

Also, I may be silly, but I am really confused. All of the dates that I read said that Tiger Woods will be coming out on March 13th, which was yesterday. Why did Best Buy say that it wouldn't be available until today. I felt really stupid looking everywhere for it, then asking about it.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel dumb I did the same thing when Tiger woods 07 came out for the PS2 Online said it was available I had the game paid off went to pick it up and the guy said come 2morrow at noon:mad5:

Back