Gamespot's Review: 9.5 Editor's Choice

Do you think Mario Kart will be even more anticipated that SSBB?

Btw- Congrats on Mod Priveleges, King. We have each other on Wii right? Are you getting SSBB so we can play online together?

True, I am going to pre-order MK also, with the steering wheel.
April 14th!

But I have to admit GameSpy, GameTap and GameDaily gave SSBB an unfair score. 9/10 is too harsh I think. That's my opinion, 9.5 is the best score there.

I don't know if it's true or just me, but do you ever notice how GameDaily and GameSpy favor shooters and Sony games over other games?

I wouldn't argue with a moderator if I were you.

Sparx said:
I wouldn't argue with a moderator if I were you.
:lol:

so anyways, SSBB needs much more overall to get a 10. gamespot usually gives harsh reviews, didnt they give LoZ TP 8.9?

They should have given 9.7. I mean even with the reasons that Sparx gave that shouldn't have docked Brawl 0.5.

I still agree with them. 9.5 is fair.

8.9 is also fair for TP. There are lag issues, the characters dont have voices, and the graphics aren't too great either.

wtf okay guys you knwo youre buying the game already, regardless what the reviews are.

REVIEWS ARENT BRAGGING RIGHTS.

they are to inform people about a game to help them decide if they want to purchase.

No they aren't bragging rights, but people are misunderstanding the concept of reviews. Just because a game is fun doesnt mean its 10/10.

a game has to be perfect for a 10 but anyways strange for gamespot to give a wii game above 9 *thinking*

Back