gamespy said redsteel controls suck..i'm sad

A tweak in controls is the smallest problem concidering the hurdles they needed to leap to get a game like that off the ground. The final version will be nothing less than stellar. THat Fusion tour is coming to two places right by me... hmmm If I have off of work I might just have to go.

Right now, this is the only barrier holding me back from getting Red Steel. Hopefully they will see Metriod Prime 3, or someone could right them a letter. *COUGH* i0n *COUGH* or GoNintendo could ask their nintendo rep to contact them to get MP3 expert style controls. =]

The first screenshots of the TP Twilight world was linear with it's black and white-ness.. but interesting. With the extra time the world was completely revamp'd it to be the marvelous sci-fi type world. Same applys with Red Steel. Eyes to the future to see what they will change about the game. =D

I am positively NOT getting Red Steel unless reviews rave about it. It seriously looks like it could bomb. I do not recommend it as a release title, and I used to recommend (or dissuade) games quasi-professionally.

So is it gunna be worth buying it on launch? Am I better off buying far cry, or spilinter cell on launch?(i beleive those are on launch in the US)

N-Gamer rated it a 90 if you guys recall. IGN has said only good things about it. And another reason it has to be good....I already preordered it =\

They added multiple control setttings to it so you can make it move faster if you want.

:ihih: dude,

the controling of the person really do suck. if you want to fix what turn the volume completely down on the wiimote. keep the wii on over night. the next day the controls should only be 1/2 as bad. or you can just try standing far away from the wii console and stand up.:ihih:

Controls... anyone read that thread I wrote lol... Anyways I'm not like the responsiveness of the wii control so far if you ask me in Zelda I would like it if I slash to the right the sword would go in that direction.. but maybe future games will be that way who knows as of now wii control gets a 7.5 on my rating the nuchuke is the coolest part of the control which I at first thought I would hate that alone gets a 9.0 and the other part of the control about a 7.

So what's the verdict on the game? I'm deciding what to get when I finally find a Wii, and I'm favoring this over COD3. IGN seemed to say the controls stink and only gave it a 6, but as long as its fun and is replayable im sold.

you know what type of people complain about the controls for red steel?

PEOPLE WHO SUCK AT RED STEEL. I think the controls are great. You just have to get used to them like ANYTHING ELSE. I think the game definitely has a learning curve, but once you get used to it, it is the BEST way to play. I love the wii controls for FPS games so far and they are only going ot improve.

Back