GamesRader Hate Week

LOL

(After saying her ex-boyfriend played World of WarCraft)
"It was hard to get phucked, I would have to strip naked and climb up on his keyboard"

"So what level was he?"

Lol damn priceless... Speaking of WoW, I HATE that stupid game, it's so damn booooring. It's quite sad though because some of the crap they say is true for some people.

lol I get a jolly out of watching these people. WoW sucks though and so does D&D. I love those crazy RPG nuts. If you want creativity then why the hell do you have a rulebook for D&D. As for comics, every one I find immediately ends up on eBay. Ah money.
Also I don't listen to old guys with long beards and weird bandannas or whatever. All I say to those weirdos is PISS OFF!

Last edited:
that old lady at the end pisses me off. in what game do we cut someones tits off or stick knifes up our crotches!?

Gampla said:
that old lady at the end pisses me off. in what game do we cut someones tits off or stick knifes up our crotches!?
Yeah, I tend not to appreciate anything somebody over 70 years old is, as they have no clue what they're talking about.

Oh, and, Monsteroids, totally agree about the whole long beard, bandanna thing. I met a dude like that once and I literally thought I might get raped, lol.

Back