Gamestation taking Wii pre-orders for £20 deposit (UK)

Dont trust the post man with my stuff (I kinda work in the postal sevices you dont wana know what gos on) wiil pick mine up from the shop

Game might have a bunle package

in touch with the wii said:
dont like gamestation its geeky i like game not that many geeks go there
Hay I get allong with most of the staff

IwantaWii said:
ive pre ordered mine today in gamestation number 3 on list :D

I went today with a freind and we got 8th and 9th in queue so were both on the first shipment. I dont know how many they will get on the 8th but there were alot of people in gamestation today behind me in line-about 30-40:smilewinkgrin:

the manager of my local gamestation was explaining it to me how the list works all the pre orders thay take at the end of each day thay send them to head office on there computer and the list all get added so say im 3rd in my local i maybe be in the 50-70's on the company list so say thay got 50 consoles and i was 51 on company list i wouldnt get one just keep me fingers crossed

I'm 7th on the list, all stores will get at least a few consoles, so i'm quite optimistic that i'll get one. I'll be getting Marvel ultimae alliance and zelda with a bit of luck.

Game Is Not Doing Them Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Damn It Im Fed Up Its Monday Now And That 4 Days Gamestation Had It On Saturday What Up Game

in touch with the wii said:
Game Is Not Doing Them Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Damn It Im Fed Up Its Monday Now And That 4 Days Gamestation Had It On Saturday What Up Game
Maybe Gamestation gained exclusititivity?

Because...we do not know how many consoles will be arriving in the UK...they SHOULD have inside info...maybe there is not enough consoles for all GAME storesd, aswell as Gamestation...?

Just a thought...doubt thats true though :sick:

Back