gamestop charger

kennaway4

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
Hi I am new to this Wii system. My kids received one for christmas and we soon learnt that we needed either a lot of batteries or a charger. So after going to EB Games we purchased a gamestop charging station (single remote). It hooks up directly to the system and the remote sits in it. Unfortunately there were no instructions with this and we are wondering what the blue light on the front means. We have noticed that with the romote not in it there is a solid light and when it is in it there is a blinking light, is this normal? Also how do you know when the remote is fully charged? Anyone that has help on this I will forever be thankful. I am completely Wii retarded!!!!!!!!!:lol:

kennaway4 said:
Hi I am new to this Wii system. My kids received one for christmas and we soon learnt that we needed either a lot of batteries or a charger. So after going to EB Games we purchased a gamestop charging station (single remote). It hooks up directly to the system and the remote sits in it. Unfortunately there were no instructions with this and we are wondering what the blue light on the front means. We have noticed that with the romote not in it there is a solid light and when it is in it there is a blinking light, is this normal? Also how do you know when the remote is fully charged? Anyone that has help on this I will forever be thankful. I am completely Wii retarded!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Well, it shouldn't be a problem if you think that may be the case...

other than that I really don't know what to say. I got one for Christmas too, and with the batteries that the Wiimote came with I played a few hours of Wii Sports and 5 hours of Zelda and i'm fine. Hmm...maybe I should put some batteries in to be safe...it would suck hardcore if in the middle of a boss fight my Wiimote needed batteries!!

i dont have the same exact one but i do have a charging station for mine, and im guessing when you put the wiimote to charge and the blinking light means it is currently charging and i would think when the light turns solid color while the wiimote is still in, i would say it is finished charging, just my guess tho.

infamous85 said:
i dont have the same exact one but i do have a charging station for mine, and im guessing when you put the wiimote to charge and the blinking light means it is currently charging and i would think when the light turns solid color while the wiimote is still in, i would say it is finished charging, just my guess tho.

Nice guess thats what I was thinking..:cool:

for my nyko wii charger, blue means it is charging and green means its fully charged. I hate that you need to put in the whole remote to charge it, the xbox you only need to put in the battery pack.

I did not want to have to take off the wrist strap or the skins so I just bought rechargeable batteries to use and charge separately.

Back