GameStop Credit

AoWFraggit

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2007
Wii Online Code
8480-0209-2306-3955
does anyone know if it's possible to save gamestop credit?

as in, do i HAVE to spend my credit after trading in a game, or can i save it for the future?

From what I remember, you can keep the credit for as long as you want. I remember trading in a ton of GBA and GC games to save up for a newer GC game that came out months after I brought the games in.

Vigilante said:
I been wondering this, what exactly is credit, is it like a discount?
No, credit is the money that GameStop gives you when you give them your old games. For example, if you gave GameStop a GC game and they give you $5 for it, then you have $5 to spend at GameStop (that's the credit).

^ no....its like money but on the on paper and can only be used in and other Gamestop stores

How much could I get for a four GC games?, I've been thinking about trading them in but only for a certain amount or higher

Vigilante said:
How much could I get for a four GC games?, I've been thinking about trading them in but only for a certain amount or higher
It depends on the condition of the games and what the games are. I've received anywhere from $5 - $25 on a single GC game. To be honest, GameStop usually rips you off.

Vigilante said:

well gamespot/eb games will probably give you about $5-$10 depending on the game. if you live in canada, you can trade it to blockbuster. blockbuster will give you one new game up to the price of $69.99 after you trade in four games.:smilewinkgrin:

FR. said:
It depends on the condition of the games and what the games are. I've received anywhere from $5 - $25 on a single GC game. To be honest, GameStop usually rips you off.

Well it's The incredibles, Harry potter, Sonic DX, Rampage Total destruction.
And they're all in great condition, I only play each of them a few times.

Vigilante said:
Well it's The incredibles, Harry potter, Sonic DX, Rampage Total destruction.
And they're all in great condition, I only play each of them a few times.
5 to 10........which Harry potter?....... 5 to 10.......5 to 10

Whenever you sell games/movies, Gamestop asks you if you want to use the credit (basically a Gamestop giftcard) on a game/movie you want to buy or pre-order right then or save it. If you choose the latter, they will put the credit on a card that you can keep.

Last edited:
Back