Gamestop/EBgames.com Bundle

Ouch, $699 is harsh unless it includes some serious amount of games and accessories. I'll stick to buying what I want separately.

yeah I have no idea why they come out with just the bundles. I mean, people have already placed most of their money into pre-orders for accesories and games already and just lack a system pre-order

Becuase they KNOW they can get rid of those unclaimed bundles for some serious change once release hits...

Dang, dan, beat me to posting the news! Nice job! Yeah, I'm going to go check it out - they'd better throw in something special for $699....

Its there way of geting rid of stuff like Cars and addons that no one wants

I know (used to work in a store that did it)

for 699 you better get all the lauch titles and a side of wii points...

+ a date with claudia schiffer. FTW.

Seriously, though, this nails it - I'm camping out. No way I can drop 3x the cost of the console on a bundle - by the time I'd finish playing all those games, the prices would have dropped and the availability would have risen - what's the point? (a rhetorical question - of course, the answer is $$$)

Last edited:
Thanks for the info ill be sure on the 9th to check if i can preorder it in the morning ;) First i will ask my parents though
Edit:nuuuuu its Americans only :(

Last edited:
Well wal-mart had a bundle where for $500 you could get Wii, 4 games of your choice, and I think an extra controller. Which in reality means nothing, seeing as how thats pretty much how much it would cost to buy the stuff seperately. Exept the bundle would get shipped to you.

Acually most of the games it includes are great :p

if u did this deal, u lose about $75....

Back