Gamestop is now taking Pre-Orders on the DSi

Im going to upgrade~ i read lots of reviews it's worth it.

Wonder how much Gamestop will give for a trading in the DSLite???

Im going to upgrade~ i read lots of reviews it's worth it.

Wonder how much Gamestop will give for a trading in the DSLite???

im not sure but they often run deals like "trade in your ds for a ds lite and recieve and extra 20% towards your purchase'

hopefully they do somthing like that.

^There doing something like that in the UK

Think ill have to upgrade as mine has a nackerd top screen and there are probs with charging it(tryed two addapters)

This is still a good amount of money I think! My girlfriend wants a DS Lite, and I'm not sure if I should invest into a DSi and give her mine, or wait for a killer deal of the DS Lite...

I am going to upgrade because well, lol, I screwed up my ds and hey, I hear that you can hot swap out of the DSi!? No more having to turn it OFF to switch games! YAY that!!

im just excited for DSiWare~ no announcements yet on if NA will get any games to dl at launch.......

I'll pass and keep my DS. The camera, screen, and dsiware are simply not worth the $100+ upgrade.

Now that the DSiWare is coming out, I wished the DS could perform firmware updates. *sigh*.

I'm personally waiting for a cheaper price DS, after of before the DSi announcement, to give to my girl friend. DSiware is the most interesting thing in the DSi, but I suspect it will take a while before we see anything worth the almost 200$ for it...

i'll pass on this, i would rather use my ipod for these things

Agreed :)

I do not see the advantage of behind able to have music on it, not to take photo with it (maybe except to add a mustache to my GF!) and the new audio feature will also make it to games eventually, but that may not be tomorrow... Likewise for the cameras in games. So, look pretty nice, but is it really that much a better DS than the DS lite? Not so sure at this point in time...

But please, give me a killer deal on a DS lite :)

Back