Gamestop just called

Jenova

Final Distance
Oct 1, 2006
New York
Wii Online Code
8507-9443-5099-4224
My gamestop just called, and they said Trauma Center is supposed to come in tomorrow. So, I'm going there to buy it. :D

I'm ganna take a video of the game, o course... But It will torture me since I don't have a Wii...

insanedrummer6996 said:
i just got a call red steel is coming in tomorrow im going to get it then too
Ha! Me too. I wonder if we will really be able to pick them up or if they're just telling us they're in stock, but we can't actually take them home til launch day?

Current time til Wii Launches (Central Time):
4 days 5 hours 0 min 43 sec :yikes:

NateTheGreat said:
Ha! Me too. I wonder if we will really be able to pick them up or if they're just telling us they're in stock, but we can't actually take them home til launch day?

Current time til Wii Launches (Central Time):
4 days 5 hours 0 min 43 sec :yikes:

you will psyically get it tomorrow

It makes sense that Gamestop is calling people to pick their games up early. Saturday night is going to be a madhouse as is. If they could get the games and accessories out early, it would pretty much be, "OK, show me your ID, pick up your Wii, go..." Instead of shuffling games and accessories to get your order all together with 30 crazy people clamoring behind you to move.

Yeah i got the call about trauma center as well. Although I'm not sure why because i cancelled that order. oh well.

I actually called gamestop and they said no the game does not come out tomorrow as I had a call for red steel like 3 times(you actually have to listen till the end for the damn automated calls to stop), when they came on the phone the guy had to ask a manager and they said no it is being released at launch with the Wii. It was probably a glitch in their systems since online also has the wrong date, but the official sites for the games that list a date state Nov 19.

told me i could go get my red steel tom. im gonna go there and probably pick up everything that i can.

I know this is probably a noob question and I could just simply g00gle it...but, give me a break, i've been gone for like 3 months...oh right, my question. Is Red Steel rated "M" or "T"? I have a feeeling in the pit of my stomach that's saying "M" and I sure hope it's not! That means i'm not allowed to get it and it looks awsome:frown2:

ssbb_lover said:
I know this is probably a noob question and I could just simply g00gle it...but, give me a break, i've been gone for like 3 months...oh right, my question. Is Red Steel rated "M" or "T"? I have a feeeling in the pit of my stomach that's saying "M" and I sure hope it's not! That means i'm not allowed to get it and it looks awsome:frown2:
Its rated

Teen (T)
for
Language
Mild Suggestive Themes
Violence

I just called them back, and they said they are getting other games, and possibly accessories as well. I might have a Wii-Mote!

Back