Gamestop PS3

LilWiiWii

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
8012-6169-7562-1411
I live in new york and a local Gamestop actually had the ps3s today, I got the 2nd to last (1 reserved) 60gb and there were 2 more 20gigs..I went in there searching for another wii and found an even bigger gem :ciappa: not to brag but im pretty happy to have both of the hottest systems this season :cool: Gamestop gets them in RANDOMLY they said, 5 or more at a time they said check back tomorrow or friday for the wii and ps3's.

Last edited:
csiguy4u said:
I heard the PS3 was really big and noisy; not to mention Sony is going to go bankrupt.

Sell the PS3 on ebay and make a profit while you can.
Hell yeah! That's what I would do. :yesnod:

True the PS3 is quieter, but enjoy playing the same games you can get on the 360, but having to spend an extra $200.

Nah, I think I'll keep it because I got the wii for free (sister bought it for me for xmas) So its like I saved 300 bucks there so its not bad, plus PS3 kicks ass, but a bit glitchy :/ eventhough everything has a bad side I dont think the wii has one :p but when the updates come up for the ps3 it will work out all the kinks and hopefully can be more and more enjoyable. Plus it was a great buy just for the blue-ray player alone! Taladega nights kicked ass in blu ray.

Back