gamestop screwed up (good for me though)

chucknorris013

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
6830-7751-9116-6691
well heres the poop:

i went over to my local gamestop to reserve ssbb and i put 10 bucks down on it. when i returned today to do that 2 wii game trade in deal, what ended up happening was my 10 bucks was returned, i traded in the games, and ended up getting a virtually free copy of ssbb (49 cents if your wondering). so with that extra munnies i just got a new gcn controller for brawl/other gamecube games. WHOO

just felt liek sharing, do tell if you have any interesting stories

chucknorris013 said:
well heres the poop:

i went over to my local gamestop to reserve ssbb and i put 10 bucks down on it. when i returned today to do that 2 wii game trade in deal, what ended up happening was my 10 bucks was returned, i traded in the games, and ended up getting a virtually free copy of ssbb (49 cents if your wondering). so with that extra munnies i just got a new gcn controller for brawl/other gamecube games. WHOO

just felt liek sharing, do tell if you have any interesting stories

You're still going to have to pay the $40 bucks on the day you go and pick it up.

i'll be trading in mp3 and smg to cover the cost of brawl and my pre-order for mario kart.

smg was too short and too easy, and mp3 just didn't appeal to me.

i figure i may as well sell them before they lose value...

T3kNi9e said:
Nice, but I still don't like trading in games to gamestop, because in reality you still lost money.
:aureola:

Not necessarily. I plan to trade in my used copy of RE4 and a new copy of Heatseeker, which I'll buy new for $20 from Wal-Mart. The most I could sell RE4 on ebay would be maybe $20, then factor in fees (both eBay and Paypal) and I'd get maybe $15 for it. So, in reality, I'm saving more money by just trading the two games in. I'm only hesitant, because I'm not 100% sure I'm going to get the game at Gamestop.

Back