Gamestop Tournament

anax4aero

Nintendo Connoisseur
Jan 4, 2008
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
This might make a lot of people happy:

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ssbb/tournament/default.asp

Also, I have asked when demos come into the store, and the people at gamestop said they come in 2-3 days before the release...some advice for those who want to at least get used to the wii remote before the first round.

For those in the South Florida region, see you there.

The guy at my local gamestop said that we could have items "up to you guys". Seems like at midnight launch the rules aren't too strick? x3
But the wiimote is pretty disappointing, don't think I can last long with it >.<

Its not a midnight launch the forms come on Thursday at my gamestop and im going to sign up the guy siad the tournment will be Saturday 8th around noon, they get the games on friday

PrinceLink said:
Its not a midnight launch the forms come on Thursday at my gamestop and im going to sign up the guy siad the tournment will be Saturday 8th around noon, they get the games on friday
Hmm must vary upon location then. The guy at my local gamestop said to be there by 10pm saturday. On the site it says midnight, but who knows w

i have a feeling that people who have the japanease version will pen allof us >.< that makes me hate nintendo every time i think of that but oh well i will still pwn i study the moves enough ^_^

It really depends on what region you live. I know in my area there's few smash players, so hopefully I can make it the first round and then I have a week to train for round 2.

Back