Gaming Chair WTH?

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
I've been trying to figure out how to set up mine for about 2 hours now. It really can't be that hard! It has audio out and an audio in av connectors on the back, and an on and off switch with subwoofer-speaker controls.

I have plugged my Xbox's red and white cords into the input jacks in the chair, with yellow following up to my tv's input. I get picture but still no sound. Then I tried connecting my Xbox completely to my tv's input with separate av audio cords connected to my tv's out-put and following to my chair's in-put. I feel like flipping out lol..I've set up so many audio systems in cars and I don't know how to do this simple thing. The companies' technical help is useless...can somebody help? My chair looks like this..

gamepod-small.jpg

I have to bump this, I'm desperate for help. The birth company offers no help for chairs without a warranty.

I'd think that you could put the cords from the TV out, instead of your Xbox (I don't own an xbox, but I had a simple gaming chair)

does it need batteries? lol maybe its not on or something cuz if u plug the AV audio into the chair it should work without a problem if everything is on.... i dunno i dont have one of the chairs

Yeah, I've tried all of that. It just won't get signal what so ever. I can hear slight static from my speakers, so I know the chair is working. I guess I could call a diff company that makes gaming chairs so I can act like I have their product. Haha

Back