Gaming Horror storier

Metal gear solid 2................4 years ago..................I was collecting dog tags from all of the soldiers on Extreme mode. I played the game straight through only saving before the Harrier Jet fight (because its friggin impossible). I collected dogtags from almost everyone I had seen at that point. UNFORTUNATELY.... my little cousin picked it up whil I was in the bathroom ( mind you I was about at the end of the game ) He shot one of the guards in the Head and then saved the game. I never collected all o the dogtags in extreme mode after that. : (

I was playing a Final Fantasy game for Playstation. I think it was FF7. I was at the last part. (About to go down into a big crater or something-someone told me that was the last part.) I had saved and everything. I wasn't playing at the time, and was reaching on a shelf for a VHS tape, and one of them fell and went sloooooow motion through the air, and landed on the disc, cracking it right in half. I tries to find it at Blockbuster, but they didn't have it. I wasn't about to go and buy a new one, just to play the last part. BOOOO.:mad2:

I got two ... Third party memory card deleted all my save files on the cube... luckily i had just finished wind waker but i was nudging the end of metroid so i lost it all :(
Yet the funny thing is i still use that card every now and then and about a week ago i accidently put it thru the washing machine (it was in my backpack) and it still works perfectly!!!
Anyway, the heart breaking story was when my brother bought a N64 and Mario 64. He brought it home and no ****, as he was pulling in the driveway a tree branch fell off a tree, narrowly missed his car and the power went out. 4 hours later we had power and attempted to play it, only to find out we didn't have an adaptor we needed. i could've cried :(

when i was a little kid and pokemon red first game out for gameboy color.. i played it for like weeks and never put it down and actually didnt go to school to finish it haha.. and then i was just towards the end where it wouldve taken me like an hour until i was done and had every pokemon and my sister threw something at my head and i was a little kid so i chucked the first thing i had in my hand back at her and it just so happens that i had thrown my gameboy... smacked her right in the face.. i felt satisfied.. until the power light flashed on the gameboy and boom it said new game? then i died

I was playing pokemon at pokemoncrater.com and my pikachu fainted in the elite four.

I went into the bathroom and cut my wrists for about an hour.

Then I went with my other emo friends to cry and smoke pot.

muahaha

Last edited:
csayers666 said:
i played 'spellforce' on my pc for about 6 hours, then the power went down... ...i hadn't saved. i learned to save frequently too late. :incazzato:
or you can get a generator :) this is such a cool emo --------> :incazzato:

st0rmbrkr said:
I was playing pokemon at pokemoncrater.com and my pikachu fainted in the elite four.

I went into the bathroom and cut my wrists for about an hour.

Then I went with my other emo friends to cry and smoke pot.

muahaha
hahahahahah o god that is funny go with emo friends and .....hahahah.....cry and ......hahahahah........ smo....ke hahahah... pot :lol: :lol:

My horror story is more like a "how stupid I am story"

I was playing Metal Gear Solid in my PSX for about 8 hours. Suddenly a "Please Switch Discs" alert came up on the screen. I moved carefully towards the TV and picked up disc 2 from its case. Then my brain seized up and I pushed the Power button on my PSX in order to open the disc cover.

After I switched discs and pressed again the Power button my brain kicked in and let me realize what I just did. :incazzato:

Playing Eternal Darkness and seeing the sanity effect where the volume goes down on the tv for the first time. I seriously thought someone was in my house. I went and hid!

heres another one, i dont know if this counts as a horror story. Heres go! One day my mom came home with lots of bags and groceries in the car, so i help her with them (just my luck i had been playing in the dirt next to the drive way with some ninja turtles). we get all the bags in and she said she has a surprise for me, she bought me game. i immediatly charged for the bag that wasnt an albertsons bag, only tobe thwarted in my effort to obtain the hidden cartridge of enjoyment. she pops my hand and tells me to wait until after dinner. I begged, but of course she would not tell me what game it was. oh and did she make me suffer. huge mounds of peas and broccoli had to be finished off before dinner was consider done. as i sat there shoving broccoli down my throat, visions of marios and Samuses dance in my head, just barely out of reach until dinner was through. Finally, last bite eaten. Time to be rewarded. mom gets the bag, tells me to close my eyes, stick my hands out. eyes closed i could feel the cold plastic in my hands, im giddy with excitement( i just know its excite bike) i open my eyes...................and its F****N WHEEL OF FORTUNE! who in the heck Buys there Kid, WHEEL O EFFEN FORTUNE. man I ate PEAS for wheel of fortune, man! ( damn those discount bins!!!)

Hurst said:
heres another one, i dont know if this counts as a horror story. Heres go! One day my mom came home with lots of bags and groceries in the car, so i help her with them (just my luck i had been playing in the dirt next to the drive way with some ninja turtles). we get all the bags in and she said she has a surprise for me, she bought me game. i immediatly charged for the bag that wasnt an albertsons bag, only tobe thwarted in my effort to obtain the hidden cartridge of enjoyment. she pops my hand and tells me to wait until after dinner. I begged, but of course she would not tell me what game it was. oh and did she make me suffer. huge mounds of peas and broccoli had to be finished off before dinner was consider done. as i sat there shoving broccoli down my throat, visions of marios and Samuses dance in my head, just barely out of reach until dinner was through. Finally, last bite eaten. Time to be rewarded. mom gets the bag, tells me to close my eyes, stick my hands out. eyes closed i could feel the cold plastic in my hands, im giddy with excitement( i just know its excite bike) i open my eyes...................and its F****N WHEEL OF FORTUNE! who in the heck Buys there Kid, WHEEL O EFFEN FORTUNE. man I ate PEAS for wheel of fortune, man! ( damn those discount bins!!!)

That's gotta be the worst horror story i ever heard of. i would never eat peas for any game... lol :nonod:

Here's my horror story. Around the time when XBOX first came out, Taco Bell had a XBOX giveaway where you entered codes online. well, needless to say, after waiting a couple weeks after entering the codes, my mom decided to do a little spring cleaning....we all know what happens next! a couple hours after the garbage truck came to take our trash away, we check our mail. guess who freakin won an xbox, but didnt get it because their mom threw away (on purpose) our winning ticket to prove that it was, in fact, our winning code. I didnt talk to my mom for a couple weeks after that. Then she bought a PS2 to make it better :frown2: Well, i ended up getting my xbox regardless. That was traumatizing for a guy who only owned an N64 in a world of XBOX, PS2, and GC.

i think it was FF9 where i had to battle a few bosses near the end one after another without saving......and the power went down. i practically died of a heart attack.
although i have finished the game, i still shudder at the thought of that day.

Back