Gaming on the Ipod.

WiiAssasin

The ride never ends
Dec 21, 2009
Kamos Guidepost
Wii Online Code
7912-1706-4691-2520
Me make thread? Don't mind if I do.

I now have an Ipod touch 4g (was a gift). Don't really understand most of the features yet. Anyways, after being offended, I recently found out you can download games for it. Are there any games that can be deemed worthy and stand with the rest of the pack?

Last edited:
So I've heard.
There's also a Sonic CD port that looks interesting.

I have all the actual Sonic Games on my iPod. I don't include Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing, but if one stood out, it would have to be Sonic The Hedgehog 2. The controls work great and I memorized all the stages from playing that. *Recommends Sonic 2*

Its a rubbish music player with no controls.
Why would you want to play games on it?

In spite of popular belief, it does have controls. There just touch based, like a poor man's DS but no stylus.

The controls actually work very well, it is just a biased opinion of some people. The only time I use that thing for music is... never. The games are pretty damn fun honestly.

It's not bias. Touch controls are difficult to use. Hence I stay away from fighters and shooters.

Yeah, I use my phone/classic iPod for that.

I play Mortal Kombat on th iPod. Those controls didn't really take too much practice. IMO, gaming on the iPod is fun and can even be nostalgic. Hell, playing Sonic, 2, and CD is fun. Mortal Kombat is decent. It is great for gaming.

>Playing games that where made for a pad on a touch screen

whthheouta.gif

The best games are made round the controller

Back