Gaming Online Ratings

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Rate the wifi games you have or had.

Mario Kart Wii: 10/10 Been playing this game for 2 years and still find it very fun. (Still have it)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 8/10 Nintendo could of did better maybe a tournament mode and boss battle would of been nice? (Game disc broke)

Mario Strikers Charged: 10/10 I can never get tired of this game. (Game disc broke)

Monster Hunter: 0/10 I hate this game with a passion.......never will I listen to a friend if they told me to get this. (Traded it in)

NIGHTS: Journey Of Dreams: 5/10 I felt like I'm still the only person in the world that has this game. (Still have it)

Dragonball Z Bubudokai Tenkaichi 3: 6/10 Come on Nintendo Wifi was so slow!
(Still have it)

Onslaught: 8/10 Fun game if only other people had it. (Still have it)

Snowboard Riot: 9/10 I guess not alot of people like snowboarding games since barely anyone had it. (Still have it)

Endless Ocean 2: Blue World: 4/10 If only people I add got on it would of been somewhat fun. (Traded it in)

Mario Sports Mix: 10/10 I LOVE THIS GAME! (Just go it)

Pool Revolution: 5/10 This game was ok not bad not good. (Still have it)

So there are my ratings on all wifi games I have for my wii. :)

Monster Hunter Tri: 10/10 The best online system on Wii.

Conduit: 3/10 HACKERS AND GLITCHES EVERYWHERE!

Medal of Honor Heroes 2: 7/10
32 online multiplayer :D Needs more Weapon variety.

How can you give Monster Hunter Tri 3 a 10/10? o.o the wifi really confused me...

Me too, I gave up trying to figure it out.

Explains why no one really got it so it should stick with Sony because it failed with Nintendo :3

How can you give Monster Hunter Tri 3 a 10/10? o.o the wifi really confused me...

That game actually had a lobby area to chat with players. You didn't need to register friend codes, and the online is actually better than the single player.

I think the reason you didn't like it was due to the fact that MH3 is more hardcore and dying is almost a requirement. You seem to prefer casual games (Mario games, etc).

That game actually had a lobby area to chat with players. You didn't need to register friend codes, and the online is actually better than the single player.

I think the reason you didn't like it was due to the fact that MH3 is more hardcore and dying is almost a requirement. You seem to prefer casual games (Mario games, etc).

Oh well that makes sense :O

I got:

Mario Kart...... 9.5/10 (dont like the fact it changes from Balloon to Coin Runners every other game, other than that i love it)

Black Ops...... 9/10 (ive yet to find a major fault i dont like, teams could be bigger than 5 vs 5)

TW PGA 2010.......8/10 (just not enough online players, single player is great though)

I might have others, but im sure they'll have dust on the boxes.....might have to check

The problem with video game scores:
2gtdufs.png

The problem with video game scores:
2gtdufs.png

If that's the case then 9.0 and lower must mean pathetic and a waste of money. Then again it's most like someones opinion because Mario Sports Mix is a 8.2 and I love playing that game.

Back