Gangs Of Arabia

Star Striker

Definately something.
May 30, 2007
Newry, Co. Down
Gangs Of Arabia MMO

top_logo.jpg

This is one hell of an awesome online game!!!!

Gangs of Arabia is a text-based MMO mafia game set in the Arab world. The ultimate goal in this game is to extend your power through the whole underground society, starting from a poor lowlife character all the way up to a high ranking rich crime boss. Are you up to it? How much will you hold before someone attempt to stop you? Sign-up and start your life on the streets!

http://www.gangsofarabia.com/

I'm playing in a crew made on another forum. If enough Wiichat members join I'll set up a WiiChat crew.

EDIT: Members:

Table.jpg

TABLE IS TEMPORARY! THERE ARE 25 PLACES AVAILABLE AT THE MINUTE WITH SPACE FOR EXPANSION TO A 50 MAN CREW.

Last edited:
WiiWouldLike2Play said:
YEAH! ME TOO. :p i hope its good .. like, as good as Quake 3? :D

It's a text based game.... i.e. no graphics or controllable characters.

Very addictive though ;)

Please donate funds to me as it's going to take $1million to start a crew. My user name is Quichibo.

Last edited:
When we start building in rank and earn a bit more cash we can go on Organised Crimes where you can make hundreds of thousands in seconds. ;)

Newcomers need to perservere and build their skill. Most of the start of the game you will spend in jail :lol:

wario2ooo said:
eh....i want to join but im on my wii now.....-_-

It can be played on the Wii as it's design is basic.

It's a great game and reminiscent of the Godfather game in it's objectives.

I'll join up tomorrow, sounds pretty cool, im to tired now. .

wario2ooo said:
now what? i should kill u

It takes alot of bullets and shooting skill to kill someone.

If you haven't got a car yet I suggest you buy my Mercedes for £1500 or my LADA for £600. Just go to the Black Market and search the type of car and look for one being sold by Quichibo. ;)

Back