Gangs Of Arabia

My cars are cheap as I'm building money to make a Wiichat crew for all of us to join. By being in a crew you are protected by the other crew members.

If you find yourself being threatened by police etc. Message me and I can look after you. Just bought a gun and protection ;)

I suggest you buy my LADA to start as it's dirt cheap.

wario2ooo said:
what is the name of ur crew

It hasn't been created yet as I don't have enough cash just yet. If enough Wiichat members join they can donate some cash towards the crew. It's going to cost about £1million.

Suggestions for a name of the crew when I get the money?

Star Striker said:
It hasn't been created yet as I don't have enough cash just yet. If enough Wiichat members join they can donate some cash towards the crew. It's going to cost about £1million.

Suggestions for a name of the crew when I get the money?

[WCA] Wii Chat Alliance [WCA]

[W] Wiichateoneys [W]

[WWRY] Wii Will Rock You [WWRY]

[YJBP] You've Just Been Pwned [YJBP]

Meh, im tired and brain is dying

Wario2ooo

Yes but one person needs to be the one who fronts the cash to set-up the crew. He/She can then appoint members.

-----------------
Cpt.

I'm liking WCA!

We're going to need about 15-20 regular members to join before the crew will take off.

I have a Cadillac which I can sell to someone if you want it.

Just name your price.

Monsteroids said:
I have failed at everything I've tried, but still I got $500 in the bank as of now.

I failed at most things for a while but failing builds your skill too and now I manage to pickpocket successfully everytime and steal a car 1 out of 2 attempts.

Keep at it ;)

Sign up guys and gals. It's an easy game which will keep you addicted for weeks.

demonflair said:
Sounds cool, I'm in. :cool:

Great.

I'll make a list of all WCA members at the end of the week and work out how much I'll need from each person to set up the crew.....

We can also use crew members to go on Organised Crimes such as breaking into the vault in the local Halifax :lol:

Back