Gannondorf Armor

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Wow, I just found this out, I'm not sure if its old or new news, but if you beat TP 3 times I guess you can then purchase Gannondorf Armor from the shops for 1000 rupees. I was over my friend house and he showed me, its basically the same armor Gannondorf wears but it has a white glow around it. I couldn't find any online pictures, but has anyone else gotten this?
(It was on all different save files BTW, his brother, him and his mom all beat the game on different save files and then they could all purchase it)
It looked cool, sorry if everyone already knows though.

ya, i heard something about there being "secret armor" or something once youve beaten the game x amount of times, hmmm, i might try this

do it and then post a pic of it for people to see! ill try to get a pic next time i go over my friends house

Sovieto said:
(It was on all different save files BTW, his brother, him and his mom all beat the game on different save files and then they could all purchase it)
It looked cool, sorry if everyone already knows though.

him and his mom? damn, i wish i had a mom that cool to beat the game for me. BTW, if you beat it 3 times, how would u get the armor? and where?

FWELR said:
him and his mom? damn, i wish i had a mom that cool to beat the game for me. BTW, if you beat it 3 times, how would u get the armor? and where?
idk he said he bought it from the store for 1000 rupees
and makes your almost invincible, you barely loose anything from the higher-hitters, it was cool, he was fighting plants with it and they would just keep striking and strking at him with no effect

This is impossible. I never heard of that and if such armor existed I think they would at least talk about it in the player's guide wich they don't.

its impossible. i thuoght that after you beat the game it jsut has a THE END screen, then you have to reset it. theres no way of the game logging how many times you beat the game.

hellbentformaiden said:
its impossible. i thuoght that after you beat the game it jsut has a THE END screen, then you have to reset it. theres no way of the game logging how many times you beat the game.
idk he just had it beat 3 times each on different files, i dotn know all the details though, he just said after they beat it the third time he could purchase it

It is clearly impossible. Dunno why you're holding on telling us that it's true because it isn't. There's no such armor other than the "magic armor". The "Ganondorf armor" as you say can't be real and your friend can't possibly have it. If such secret was possible, it would've been reported long ago with proofs from some zelda freaks that most certainly know the game from a to z.

Koncept said:
It is clearly impossible. Dunno why you're holding on telling us that it's true because it isn't. There's no such armor other than the "magic armor". The "Ganondorf armor" as you say can't be real and your friend can't possibly have it. If such secret was possible, it would've been reported long ago with proofs from some zelda freaks that most certainly know the game from a to z.
well im not going to defend it because i could care less, i was just wondering if it was known or not

Back