Ganondorf Pictures???

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
maybe ganon can put on the Majora's Mask. that be so f**kin tight.:yesnod:

and maybe just maybe we can wear Fierce Deity's mask too!!!!
*rolls eyes*
its not gonna be connected, LoZ shouldn't really be connected with any other Zelda game, i believe the only ones that were connected in some ways were MM and OoT.

I really want to see what Ganondorf looks like in this game though...

I'm impressed witht the first picture but I think it'd be awesome if he looked more menacing (obviously), and if his cape had the sort of sketchy twilight pattern on it. Maybe he should have some tribal markings on him too. I might sketch it up, if I do I shall post it

Mrjingles_23 said:
aww, Vaati looks adorable...man, he can't be an evil guy, can he? He looks like a lovable teddy bear...lol
Thats proberly cause in that shot from 'The Minish Cap' he is a Picori/Minish. maybe if they made him different, I thought he was alright though. He could be really sort of elegant and posh stuck-up, a real vain sort of a guy.

Have anyone seen the ganon picture for twilight princess yet? and if you did post it on here ok.

Anyways I cannot wait until nintendo reveals an actual picture of ganondorf. I wonder will there be any other main boss besides ganondorf?

Are you eries if thast were true I would be really happy. I wish that he did play a role in the game. Hell I am hoping he will play a role in TP.

that would be cool... dark link. Only this time, instead of just showing up, he could come out of your shadow and force you to try to kill yourself. Like the shadow wraps around your arm and you really do have to fight yourself, like in evil dead/army of darkness, or idle hands. Then after you show your will power, he comes out fully (perhaps the twilight relm) and you have to fight him on a one on one. After he almost dies, he could get second wind and turn into a shadow of gannon or something. who knows, something like yungs shadow, only EVIL.

ok yeah sure, that might happen maybe..... proberly wont, but would kick ass if it did

yea, vaaiti just looks adorable in the pic thats there...lol, I have a post made in the 'make your own plot' thread about my ultimate evil storyline plot type deal.....buuuut you probably need to read a book called 'A Wizard of Earthsea' to really understand it well....its about a young wizard (duh) that gets too cocky and his magic backfires, and he releases an evil shadow into the world, and the shadow chases him...his name is Ged, btw...and until Ged realises he has to chase the shadow back to destroy it by finding its name so he starts hunting it, and when he finally finds it, it turns out to be a evil shadow of himself, so its name is Ged also.

I love that book...Ged's character and Link's character are so alike...I think thats why I like that book:) But I love that idea for a plot, because it incorporates DArk Link, and you can twist stuff, making a perfect plot

Back