Ganondorf Pictures???

I would love to see shadow link in TP but I do not want him to look all shadowy I want him to look just like link but EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!

What if ganondorf looked more evilish and was a tad bit younger he would look awesome. Ganondorf should use a sword like he did in ww. he should have the sword he had in Smash Brothers Melee.

I hope that the twilight king kill zelda. I hope that ganondorf kills link now that will be interesting jk though. Anyways I hope we didn't wait all these months for this game to have a lame ending.

Mrjingles_23 said:
yea, vaaiti just looks adorable in the pic thats there...lol, I have a post made in the 'make your own plot' thread about my ultimate evil storyline plot type deal.....buuuut you probably need to read a book called 'A Wizard of Earthsea' to really understand it well....its about a young wizard (duh) that gets too cocky and his magic backfires, and he releases an evil shadow into the world, and the shadow chases him...his name is Ged, btw...and until Ged realises he has to chase the shadow back to destroy it by finding its name so he starts hunting it, and when he finally finds it, it turns out to be a evil shadow of himself, so its name is Ged also.

I love that book...Ged's character and Link's character are so alike...I think thats why I like that book:) But I love that idea for a plot, because it incorporates DArk Link, and you can twist stuff, making a perfect plot

ive read the book and all the others. cept for the other wind. and i have the movie. imo one of the best book series ever.
btw my fav part on awoe is when he merges with the gebeth in the land of darkness.

Fierce Deity said:
you know that Banjo Kazooie 3 is comming to the Xbox 360.

Aww, what a gyp! I'll have to convince Gerald (my sisters boyfriend) to get it for his, and then play it! hahahaha...but yea, I want to play it, I lived Banjo-Kazooie games...they were hard at times! They challenged your thinking!

And referring to someone here who quoted me earlier (who was it, I dunno) I'm glad someone else had read that book and enjoyed it! I loved it too! I have read the three books, A Wizard of Earthsea, and the second one (name is hard to recall...the Tomb of Atuan I believe) and The Farthest Shore, and I loved the frst one the most, but I enjoyed them all!!! I loved the plot of the first one, where Ged was in his teenage years, young and having to find the shadow (Gebbeth you called it? I think) I loved it!!!

I really hope they come out with another one because banjo was cool. I liked all the new upgrades and new moves he got. What I really liked was the way you got to fly. It was amazing.

S of G

I think the picture almost looks like a son of Ganondorf. Definitely not evil enough to be the real Ganon. Oh, and back to that whole "your very own zelda" idea, maybe Link and Ganon were friends at a young age but something happened between them to create the timeless rivalry. Also what about a Link/Shadow Link character that transforms back and forth like in PoP2. Yea, that would be sick as ****.

It was a great game indeed. Now let's get back on the zelda subject.

:Dhehehehe...yea, lets...okay, obviously, there must be something we're missing...heres what we know:
1) On a quote, Ganon is definately returning
2) There is a beast known as a Twilight King (someone needs to back me up on this one...I don't have any good resource, just word o' mouth)

So there must be a connection...I doubt that theres two great entity's in the game that we have to fend off unless they are working together...or they are the same...any thoughts, opinions or speculations?

Yeah I think they are the same person or they are working together. Or maybe the twilight kings wants all three pieces of the triforce so he takes all three of them out and lock them in the twilight realm. Or maybe it is the other way around. Ganondorf heard of someone coming and wants to take over hyrule so he stops the twilight king and link and zelda gets trapped in the twilight realm. Now how do you like them apples.

oh, Zaine, thats a good idea...the fact that the Twilight King wants the three triforce pieces, because Ganon is Ganon, and he has the T of POwer, and Zelda and Link are decendants (or even if not, Link has the triforce of courage, its seen on his hand), and therefore have the triforces of Wisdom and Courage...and its no secret that the triforce can grants anyones wish, because its a legend passed down in Hyrule! This is a cool angle!

Zaine06 said:
Yeah I think they are the same person or they are working together. Or maybe the twilight kings wants all three pieces of the triforce so he takes all three of them out and lock them in the twilight realm. Or maybe it is the other way around. Ganondorf heard of someone coming and wants to take over hyrule so he stops the twilight king and link and zelda gets trapped in the twilight realm. Now how do you like them apples.
using my idea my student you have learned well :lol:

Back