Ganondorf too easy?

awhitesuit said:
i basically button mashed. wii-style.

Same here...my thumbs were killing me after that fight. I downloaded OoT from the VC but I'm not even sure I want to play it. It just looks so ugly and dull after beating Twilight Princess you know? Anyone else having that same issue?

I havn't beaten Ganon coz I dislike playing as a wolf so I got bored of the game, but my little brother beat the game without much help so i'm guessing Ganon is easy

Well the first time I tried Ganondorf was extremely hard for me to beat, Ganon [beast form] being the hardest of the 4 parts. Battling Ganondorf face to face, sword to sword, was just fantastic. I love sword fights [Darknuts are my favourite enemies in the game] and fighting the last major boss in a sword fight was the best ending to the best, most epic, game I have ever played.

Conclusion:
first time: Hard
afterwards: moderate to easy

eassssssssssssssssy!!!!! the hardest was the beast imo easiest was the horse

I found him pretty easy and for me part as being wolf and sword duel took most time. Maybe that's because those where rather new stuff since me as I think most oot players noticed was that possessed Zelda part was kinda familiar =). For the referance I beat him in first try and used like 7 hearts.

Last edited:
Zelda TP was OVERALL way too easy!!!
I found it easier than Wind Waker!!!

dja11101995 said:
eassssssssssssssssy!!!!! the hardest was the beast imo easiest was the horse

Horse part? No way! Zelda is soooooooooooo easy to beat! The god damn mini boss of the first dungeon [the monkey] was harder than this!!

Joe said:

No way TP is easier than WW. WW was great and all but I didn't even come close to dying once.

MasterJedi2U said:
Same here...my thumbs were killing me after that fight. I downloaded OoT from the VC but I'm not even sure I want to play it. It just looks so ugly and dull after beating Twilight Princess you know? Anyone else having that same issue?
Yeah, I really wanna buy it, but im not entirely sure I'd ever play it =/

Joe said:
My only concern with Wind Waker, was the part in the game where your have to go find the Triforce shards, I could only find like 5-6 of them, I had the maps that told you where they were, I just couldn't get them no matter how long I sat there. Eventually, I got pissed off and stopped playing, by time I wanted to play again, my brother lost the game :(

I think this game could be beat with 1 heart. :tard:
Is OoT harder?

He wasnt THAT easy. I mean I thought the sword part was mildly challenging. Especially if you had to do the A button mash.

Back