Ganondorf v.s. Captain Falcon

i have to say watching that one video of ganon - its like he hasnt changed at all. hahahahahaha. the only thing i know hes missing is his air kick and reuse of the jump but if you need to do that to get back to the platform you maybe as good as dead. ganon is probably the easiest transition this game will have since you dont have to worry about combos.

Yeah, I got tired of explaining how they are different in each thread.

I respect that you like to point out the differences between Captain Falcon and Gannon but really it's just speed vs. power with them. But also just because Captain Falcon is a captain and Gannon is a "King of Thieves" doesn't really matter... That's why Super Smash Bros. is so good if every character had the powers they had in their own individual game, it would be boring, one would rule over them all, Sonic... Just kidding...

FLYNNN said:
I respect that you like to point out the differences between Captain Falcon and Gannon but really it's just speed vs. power with them. But also just because Captain Falcon is a captain and Gannon is a "King of Thieves" doesn't really matter...

lol If only others thought like you.

The way i see the clones is kind of like deserts..

lets say mario=vanilla cupcake, then luigi would be a chocolate cupcake...same principle, but slight variation. Giving a different experience.

WARNING!!!!! SPOILERS BELOW!

same goes for falcon/gannondorf,ness/lucas,fox/falco/wolf/,link/toon link...same can be said for any clone. They take a preexisting character code, alter it slightly and there you go! a new albeit cloned, then altered character!

waluigi123 said:
i use both they are my do favorite characters but i like captain falcon better. All in all i think they have the same exact moveset except for little things. Captain falcon is faster but ganondorf is strong that the main diifference.

agreed, they have basically the same moveset, its just they have speed and strentgh differences, but who cares if they are the same, theyre both awesome

Extra Life Mushroom said:
The way i see the clones is kind of like deserts..

lets say mario=vanilla cupcake, then luigi would be a chocolate cupcake...same principle, but slight variation. Giving a different experience.

WARNING!!!!! SPOILERS BELOW!

same goes for falcon/gannondorf,ness/lucas,fox/falco/wolf/,link/toon link...same can be said for any clone. They take a preexisting character code, alter it slightly and there you go! a new albeit cloned, then altered character!

LMAO great metaphor

even if you go from appearance only... which is the wrong way to do it but its how you all seem to like to define clones the following moves are completely different

up tilt
f air
tripple punch

add in strength, weight, recover ability, friggin playing style, and you have two completely unique characters... everything reacts DIFFERENT. try playing your ganon the same as you would your CF. you'll get raped. you cant tech chase. you cant shffl someone off the map. short hop knee ledge guards are harder to hit... flip people lol learn the game before you argue

Damascus said:
Differences?

Cpt. Falcon has a gun. And wears spandex. And has his own TV show (see the "Ganondorf will never do this" link. And has two of the most popular catch phrases: "Falcon... PAAWWWNNNCCCHHH!!!!" and "Show me ya moves!"

Good to see another Half-Life fan on these boards.

Havent unlocked CF yet but Ganondorf is completely different.

Well, I have played them both and CF hasn't changed much since Melee (which is partly why I use him, Ganondorf and CF were cloned in Melee) but Ganondorf has changed a lot, I mean:
1. He is a hell of a lot stronger
2. He shares maybe 2 moves with CF now
3. Looks great

Subarnu said:
Well, I have played them both and CF hasn't changed much since Melee (which is partly why I use him, Ganondorf and CF were cloned in Melee) but Ganondorf has changed a lot, I mean:
1. He is a hell of a lot stronger
2. He shares maybe 2 moves with CF now
3. Looks great
how exactly does this look great :lol:
thumb_2ur5il2.jpg

Back