Gas prices

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
these gas prices just wont stop rising. just the other day, it was $2.86 per gal. and now today it is $3.10 per gal. im getting sick of these damn oil tycoons raising their prices just so they can make 1 billion more than they did last month. fucking greedy bastards.

im just curious what the gas prices are everywhere else. post how much gas is near you.

here, diesle and bio-diesle is more expensive than reg. gas.

OFF TOPIC:
hey martini. that test was pretty cool but its wrong. it says im not a fanboy (which is true) but i prefer nintendo. thats wrong because i prefer nintendo AND microsoft lol

jaja u are so LUCKY!! in my country is the most expensive gasoline in the WORLD!!!!!! like $6 per gal!

Mitch2025 said:
OFF TOPIC:
hey martini. that test was pretty cool but its wrong. it says im not a fanboy (which is true) but i prefer nintendo. thats wrong because i prefer nintendo AND microsoft lol
meh lol it didnt have enough variety of answers to choose from but no test is perfect i just thought i was cool and it came out just about right for me

i'm glad i live in Charleston the lowest gas prices in the US $2.77 per gal:lol:

I converted martini's, because I live close to langley, to american, translating it to gallons and american dollars. We pay about 4.78 a gallon american. It really is horrible!

Back