Gb Vc?

FSUMercerian17

WiiChat Member
Jan 10, 2007
Mercer University
Wii Online Code
4196-3528-4722-8867
Today's downloads (mainly Kirby) made me think that there are a lot of GameBoy games I would love to play again. The kirby's spring to mind, but there are a number of GB only games that I think would do extremely well on the VC. Now maybe it's just me, I haven't owned a GB since the Color days, but still. I wonder if there's a chance for these games to come out. Original GB games could be like 100 or 200 points, then the Color ones maybe 400 and moving on from there. Has there been any info on this possibility?

I was thinking it'd be cool if Nintendo put out something for the DS that was a (legal) portable version of virtual console that would use wi-fi to download classic GB games. I'd love to go back to the classic Super Mario Land games. It could have a slot for an SD card where the games download to... maybe even let you play your Wii VC NES (and maybe SNES) games. That'd just be a little tricky with the copy protection. I don't own a DS (yet) but that'd make me want one a lot more if they had something like that.

Definately. I was kind of thinking that could be an expansion of the VC that Nintendo could get into. For now I would just want some old GB games on my Wii. I just wonder if Nintendo would ever allow DS downloads onto the Wii that are playable on the Wii. Use the Wiimote as the stylus somehow. Probably not since people might not buy a DS then.

Back